*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Josh goes somewhere else
  2. Meet Joshua
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740052-Joshua-Almighty/cid/1598577-Josh-goes-somewhere-else
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Spiritual · #1740052
A ten year-old boy becomes God on Earth. How does he use his unlimited, divine powers?
This choice: Josh goes somewhere else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Josh goes somewhere else

    by: Unknown
Josh decides to walk down to the beach & see who is down there. Josh commands that his clothes that he is wearing changes into beach clothes. Instantly his dress pants change into a pair of board shorts, his shirt changes into a t-shirt & his dress shoes change into sandles. He makes the short walk to the beach & sees his best friend Chase a 10 year old surfer. Chase is currently surfing & is looking for the next wave.

Josh decides to help him out & uses his powers to create the perfect, massive wave for surfing. As he imagines it, a massive wave starts forming. Chase sees it & swims right for it. Chase mounts his board & surfs riding it all the way to shore. Arriving at the shore, Chase waves & says, "surfs up dude! Did you see that wave? That was awesome!"

Josh replied, "I did. I created that wave." Chase replied, "no way. You couldn't have!" Josh decides to prove it but how should he do it. Josh having all the knowlege & knowing where everything, knows there is a large pirate ship that sunk centuries ago five & a half miles off the coast. Josh says, "there is a pirate ship that sunk with tons of gold out in the ocean. Why don't we go get the gold & use it to help people?"

Chase replied, "How would you know that? We can't get to it. It's on the bottom of the ocean." Josh takes a deep breath & blows directly at the ocean. The ocean water immediatly begins dividing creating a passage way into the ocean with walls of water on both sides. Josh then commands the walls of water to stay like that & stops blowing. Chase stunned says, "this is like Moses & the Israelites! This is so cool! Lets go see if there is gold there!"

Josh & Chase run down the path into ocean as sharks, whales & other fish swim on the other side of the walls of water. A little while later they come across the ship. Once they climb aboard & see how much gold there is, Chase asks, " how are going to get all the gold back ashore to my house to help people?"

How do they move the gold?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740052-Joshua-Almighty/cid/1598577-Josh-goes-somewhere-else