*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Imperium of Mankind
  2. Choose your faction...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742278-WARHAMMER40K-LET-THE-GALAXY-BURN/cid/1036493-Imperium-of-Mankind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1742278
It is the fortieth millenium, the Imperium of Man is facing threats from all sides.
This choice: Imperium of Mankind  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Imperium of Mankind

    by: Heinrich
Which army of the Imperium you want to join?

The Imperial Guard:
Millions of soldiers equipped with the average technology of this age, they're the backbone of the military forces of the Imperium, without them there would be no Imperium of Mankind.
They operate in the full scale war using numbers and lots of tanks and artillery in order to destroy their enemies, they're also called "The Hammer of the God-Emperor"

Inquisition:
The purpose of the Inquisition is to identify and destroy the myriad of potential threats to the Imperium and humanity, his members are agents known as Inquisitors. It is separated in three branches each one of them work on a different subject.

Ordo Malleus: Destroys daemonic threats and investigates the nature of the Daemon
Ordos Xenos: Investigates and eliminates alien influence and plots against the Imperium
Ordo Hereticus:Investigates and roots out heresy, mutation, and rogue psykers from humanity

Adepta Sororitas:
They are an all-woman fighting group which purpose is to mercilessly rooting out corruption and heresy within humanity and any of his organization. Often they're used as fighting arm of the Ordo Hereticus.

Adeptus Astartes:
Commonly know as the Space Marine or The Angels of Death, the Adeptus Astartest are the finest and best equipped of any of the armies of the Imperium, due to this they're fighting in the worst battles against the most dangerous enemies.
There are too few Space marine to use them on a full scale war so they're used only when strictly requested.

You have the following choices:

1. Imperial Guard

*Noteb*
2. Inquisition

*Noteb*
3. Adepta Sororitas

4. Adeptus Astartes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heinrich (UN: herrheinrich at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heinrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1742278-WARHAMMER40K-LET-THE-GALAXY-BURN/cid/1036493-Imperium-of-Mankind