*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. optional
  2. An alien goddess and her new apprentice...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1784355-optional
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

optional

    by: Mr.person
Is she:

1) Religious giantess: She came to earth as part of her religious pilgrimage of self-enlightenment. She is a skilled fighter, but refuses to use her fighting skills unless the situation absolutely demands it. She is mostly friendly but sometimes she is a bit shy. Upon meeting the tiny earthlings, she may try to peacefully spread her religion to them and enhance their lives, or be disgusted by how they would rather kill eachother off in pointless wars than work together and force her religion on them as a means of unifying them. Whichever girl she chooses as her apprentice will have to be one who agrees with her religion and will help her spread it to the rest of the world.

2) Business giantess: She travels through many planets to make deals with other alien life. She learned about the planet earth during a conversation with one of the colleagues she works with. She only has one thing on her mind: profit, and she will do just about anything if it means that she can make a nice amount of money. Rather she decides to capture the tiny earthlings and sell them off to other aliens as slave labor, offer herself to them as a one woman workforce in exchange for mass amounts of cash, or sell herself as a weapon to a particular country's military, she won't be leaving earth until she breaks the bank. Whichever girl she chooses as her apprentice will need to be a very intelligent and shrewd businesswoman who could aid her with a detailed understanding of earth's economy

3) Defector giantess: She was once a soldier in an army of giantesses until she defected from them and ran away. She has hidden on many planets, only to be inevitability found and forced to run more. Eventually she discovered the planet earth during her all of her running, and decided to make it her newest hideout. Upon discovering that the planet is inhabited by such tiny and weak beings as humans, she may try to force us to cover for her and hide her from her pursuers, or she may use her powers to turn the human females into her own personal army to fight back. In the former scenario, her apprentice would need to be a woman with a position of power in earth's government so that she could use her influence to get her way. In the latter scenario, She would grow as many females as possible and pick the most skilled warrior among them to be her apprentice, who would help her whip the rest into shape and lead the army by her side.

4) Chef giantess: Cindy, a well known giantess chef, came to earth to show more people some of the best dishes from her home world while also learning some of the culinary arts of this planet. She takes on a female as her apprentice in order to teach them all of her recipes so that she can spread them across the earth long after she leaves, and also hopefully have her explain as many recipes for earth delicacies as possible.

5) other.

You have the following choices:

1. 1) Religious giantess

2. 2) Business giantess

3. 3) Defector giantess

4. 4) Chef giantess

5. 5) other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1784355-optional