*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1786130-5-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1751097
A giantess arrives on earth, and decides to take a human woman on as her pupil.
This choice: 5) other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

5) other

    by: Mr.person
1) Detective giantess: Cindy is professional detective who go through files of mysterious cases and solves them with her incredible intellect and strong body. She came to earth because she was hired by an earthling who was desperate to find out the truth behind a case that human detectives have long since abandoned for being "unsolvable". At first she is confident that she would be able to solve this case quickly and head back home, but upon being briefed on the case's details, she quickly learns that the roots of this problem run much deeper than she could have ever imagined. Even a detective of her skill would have a hard time solving this case alone, so she decided that she would need to enlist an apprentice if she wanted to unravel this mystery in any reasonable amount of time. For the issue at hand, intelligence alone wouldn't be enough. She would need an apprentice with a very unique way of thinking, one who would be able to examine problems from angles she would never think to look at them from herself.

2) Director giantess: Cindy is an renowned movie director who loves creating movies of all sorts. She came to earth after a colleague of hers recommended it as a site for her next project: A monster movie featuring a towering giantess as the monster. When she arrives on earth and sees how small everything is, she decides that it will make the perfect set for her new movie. However, she couldn't do it without an actress her size to fill the role of the giantess, so she decides to grow one of the human women and turn them into a star. The person she chooses as her star would need to have at least some form of acting talent, and be willing to follow Cindy's instructions so that the movie could go off without a hitch. They would also need to be someone who is willing to cause some large scale destruction to their home world for the sake of the movie's success, even if it came at the expense of her fellow humans.

3) other.

You have the following choices:

1. 1) Detective giantess

2. 2) Director giantess

3. 3) other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751097-The-Giantesss-Apprentice/cid/1786130-5-other