*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/3174477-To-use-the-cylinder-chamber
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1751799
Bowser is sick of mario, he decides to try and win at any cost to himself.
This choice: To use the cylinder chamber.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To use the cylinder chamber.

    by: Torisk the Fur Fattener
'What is that cylinder chamber?' Bowser asked the two koopas. 'O-oh, that is a slime chamber. oddly enough they can fatten you or only grow the chest, butt, and stumach, though they will turn themselves into fat once you exit the chamber.' Majikoopa meekly replied after ten oddly uncomfortable minutes. they both notice the science koopa reading webtoons. 'wait did no one tell me we had internet?' Bowser asked confused. 'No, we just have data reception from the mushroom kingdom as we all got our phones from there, remember?' the koopa thinks for a bit. 'Oh, right, you were "too busy" to get phones with us.' 'You should have told me!' Bowser pouted. 'aren't you suposed to de deciding what mode to use on the slime cylinder?' the koopa asked. 'Oh right heh..' Bowser answered sheepishly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Torisk the Fur Fattener (UN: toriskablinsky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashi112 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/3174477-To-use-the-cylinder-chamber