*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1149327-He-enhances-the-jogger
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: He enhances the jogger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He enhances the jogger

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Brian continued to stare at the jogger as she moved passed, admiring her firm defined calves as they bulged out when she pressed her toes to the track before pushing off. Her thighs were sleek and just barely defined. Her upper body was a typical runner’s build, narrow and underdeveloped compared to the lower half. She was wearing a runner’s top that was narrow across her flat chest and exposed her thin arms and flat, non-descript stomach. She was very pretty with her narrow chin, high cheek bones and long blonde hair tied into a pony tail that bobbed back and forth as she ran.

Brian began to imagine her with larger muscles across the same, thin frame. He thought about her becoming faster, stronger, more athletic. He fantasized her being the best female athlete in school. And then the best athlete in the school, man or woman. And then the best athlete in the world! Sniffing to himself, his mind settled on the most powerful athlete the world had ever seen. And then to his surprise a voice inside his head said “granted”. Looking around, Brian jerked at the voice and looking around, found that there was nobody nearby. He then looked back at the girl running around the indoor track and his eyes grew wide.

The girl, Kristen, was a freshman on the cross country team, competing for a spot. She was good, but wanted to be good enough to make the traveling team. So she figured to get some extra miles in when she could. The indoor track was sufficient for a bit of speed work and she was doing intervals. It just so happened that when she was starting to speed up for a hard lap that Brian’s wish was granted. Her mind already prepared to increase her effort; she was ill prepared for the adrenaline rush she experienced. Her arms, often held too high and near her chest, remained low and began pumping vigorously. Her shoulders often lowered as she tired, moved higher. Her chest and mid-section, often sunken as her core wasn’t strong enough to withstand the effort, surged forward with new, vigorous energy, strength and enhanced musculature. Within moments, Kristen was transforming from an average cross country runner to nothing more than a super athlete!

With her head held high, Kristen raised her knees as she accelerated around the track, picking up speed she had never had before. Her back widened with larger, stronger muscles, her legs added inch after inch of hyper powered muscle fibers. Her chest pressed her top forward with mounds of intimidating pectorals while her abs solidified into cut, hard blocks of perfect muscles, even adding more and more oblique muscles up her side. Half way around the track Kristen was still accelerating, moving toward a dead sprint that would surpass anyone on the track team, yet she felt she could go faster.

Those cute calves bunched into softball sized balls of rumbling muscles that continued to grow larger and more powerful. Her thighs expanded and separated into large slabs of cut muscle that would rival the star running back on the football team! Her hamstrings bulled forward and her glutes pushed out rounder, firmer and stronger than the world’s best 100 meter Olympic athletes. Her biceps bulged off her narrow arms like small boulders and triceps molded into scary horseshoe shapes five inches thick and growing.

By the time Kristen completed the lap she was running faster than any human had ever run before! She roared across the finish line and slowed down to a jog before stopping to take in what had just happened.

Her top was ripping up the sides against an onslaught of steel hard muscles pumped up to ridiculous proportions and she was felt that one hard inhale would destroy the stretchy material. But she didn’t seem to care all that much about that. What she felt was the incredible strength and power rippling though her body. Her height had remained at 5 foot 4, but her muscles would be the envy of any woman on campus and most of the men too! But even beyond that, her strength was still ramping up to greater heights than any man had ever reached! Kristen pulled up her right arm and flexed down, causing her Herculean muscles to surge upward on her arm like molten lava into a mountain of muscle 24 incredible inches around!

“What the heck has happened to me?”

Releasing her flex she looked around and spotted Brian staring on with an excited look on his face. Narrowing her eyes, Kristen walked over toward Brian who was frozen with wonder. Kristen reached him and looked down at Brian, who was still sitting on the rowing machine.

“Do you know what just happened to me?”

Brian almost fell out of the chair and struggled to stand up. Kristen watched him closely with her fists planted on her hips, looking intimidating, yet achingly sexy at the same time. She looked like a wet dream version of Supergirl, which Brian started thinking about. Brian cleared his throat and struggled to talk.

“Well, I, uh, maybe. Are you upset?”

Kristen’s face slowly moved from annoyance to a wry smile. “Well, no, not exactly. But what did you do? My body just built up more muscle than most men on campus like I was the Incredible Hulk or something. How did you do that?”

Brian gulped. His mind started gravitating toward She-Hulk and making her muscles even bigger. “I, um, I’m not really sure. I just thought about you becoming bigger and stronger and then it started happening.”

Kristen’s eyes lit up. “Just how strong?”

Brian tried not to start hyperventilating. “Stronger than anyone I think.”

Kristen’s excitement grew. “Really?”

She looked around and spotted a nearby empty squat machine with what looked like 400 pounds on it. Kristen sauntered over and knowing a few things about lifting weights, reached underneath, set the bar across her shoulders and lifted the bar off the rack, preparing to squat the weight. She stepped back, concentrating, then moved down smoothly and then back up quickly, her massive thighs booming outward with rippling mounds of muscle. Kristen smiled as she licked her lips.

“That was easy. I wonder what else I can do?”

As Brian looked on with wonder, Kristen set herself again and then with a girlish grunt pushed the bar up over her head. She brought it down to her pumped up chest and then back up with equal ease.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding, I’m really strong too.”

At this point Brian’s mind was churning. If he made her this strong, just how far could he go? Should he make her even stronger? Even more muscular? Maybe he could follow her into the other work out area and see what she can do there first. The football players in the other room working out and watching this girl outperform them would be exciting to watch. Heck, he could just improve her even more while she was working out just to see their expressions.

As Kristen knocked off a few more standing chest presses, Brian thought.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1149327-He-enhances-the-jogger