*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the First Goddess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1066976-Meeting-the-First-Goddess
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
Chapter #1

Meeting the First Goddess

    by: TheMM
"Brian...Brian..." said a mysterious voice.
"Y-Yes?" He was confused, he heard an amazing voice, but he couldn't see this voice as he dreamed.
"Brian...I am the goddess Myridia." The woman revealed herself to be wearing a simple blue dress, but she was gorgeous, more beautiful than any woman he'd ever laid eyes on. "I know of your secret, Brian."
He gulped in his sleep, nervous. "Y-You do?"
"I do." she nodded softly. "But I am here because even if you feel a strong attraction to women who are powerful and beautiful, you still have a good heart. Thus I grant you the ability to enhance any woman however you see fit. But know that there are consequences to any action, so I warn you fairly of this in advance, do not so waste your power wantonly. I shall leave you now, Brian."

And with that, Brian awoke. He got out of bed quickly, going to the bathroom and washing his face. He wondered if it was only a dream, or if it was real. He of course, was a guy, so he couldn't do anything to himself. Heading back to his room and changing, he thought of who maybe to find first to possibly change.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1066976-Meeting-the-First-Goddess