*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1148916-He-had-to-get-to-the-gym-and-work-out-but-find
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: He had to get to the gym and work out, but finds a woman there to change.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He had to get to the gym and work out, but find...

    by: Lurker Unleashed
Brian got dressed quickly and headed from his dorm room to the college gym. He had just started his first year at school, on an academic scholarship, but had a vision of being on the college rowing team as he had been on his high school team. He knew as he did not have an athletic scholarship he was not guaranteed a spot on the team, so he'd have to work hard to be in shape for the tryouts.

There were 3 main gyms at the college. The main gymnasium, which was the arena for the schools basketball games and gymnastics competitions - which was basically just a very large empty room with pull out bleachers and hardwood floors. The athletics department gym, which had a series of rowing machines, a practice gymnasium and a number of quality weight machines and free weights. And finally, the student gym - which had decent equipment, much of which had once been in the athletics gym but had been replaced there and moved here - it also had treadmills, cycles and a short jogging track around the outside. It was this third gym that Brian entered as he did not have access to the athletics department gym until he made it onto one of the teams. He had arrived early enough that there were still a couple of rowing machines open when he finished his warm up, and he took a spot on one and began a workout - but not a focused one.

His mind wandered as he looked around the room at all the different women working out - there was a smorgasbord of female flesh in the gym. A couple of blond model types were on the treadmills gossiping about a third girl who was on the cycles - a heavy set girl who was still suffering with that dreaded high school social killer, acne. The models felt she was an excellent subject for their ridicule and as they commented about her weight and how she should be horrified to be seen in public, they made sure they did so loudly enough that she would overhear.. A couple of her friends - both reasonably attractive - were exercising with her and encouraging her to pay no attention. A couple of gym rats were using some of the lighter free weights as an excuse to scope out the guys in the gym and decide if this would be their hunting ground for the in shape guys they exclusively dated, or if they'd have to switch to one of the gyms in the nearby town. They were both fairly fit, but obviously not athletes. There was a girl on one of the other rowing machines, tall and probably with better fitness than Brian himself - most likely already on the rowing team here to scope out new talent for the women's program. She was rowing beside a guy, possibly her boyfriend, but also likely doing the same thing for the men's rowing program. The guy was also a bit overly competitive with the girl, jibing her about his superior rowing ability.

A lone jogger was doing circuits on the track, her slightly muscular legs pumping rhythmically - sweating thighs and calves being shown off excellently by her very short shorts. There were several other guys in the gym as well, of course, but none of them seemed particularly relevant to Brian at the moment. He then remembered the strange dream and decided to try out this supposed power here in the gym.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1148916-He-had-to-get-to-the-gym-and-work-out-but-find