*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1359207-Sharon-has-a--350-IQ-and-strong-as-SheHulk
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: Sharon has a 350 IQ and strong as SheHulk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sharon has a 350 IQ and strong as SheHulk

    by: MossyA
Sharon felt a pressure on her head as all of the information of the universe flodded into her head she replied "This is so incredible... I almost lost my mind between all this bits and bytes
of information..." She laughed. "I never thought, that mere wisdom would beof so much fun!" She grinned at me.

Immediately, Sharon felt a wave of power sweep through her. Her muscles started growing, and growing, and she started getting taller too. She had never been much of an athlete, below average even for a girl, and her arms had always been soft, even when she tried, half-jokingly, to flex them. But now distinct muscles were forming along her arm, biceps that were becoming larger and larger, balls of muscle that were becoming as large as Brian's, and then, as he watched in amazement, larger. But they weren't just large. They were also becoming harder and denser, not just in her arms, but all over her body. Her abs were becoming tight and defined, replacing the soft, feminine fat she had always wished she could do away with, and her legs were becoming shapely and strong. Shapely, strong, and much longer, too, as she neared Brian in height and then passed him.

"Brian, what did you ... how big and strong are you making me?" she asked as her head pushed higher and higher above his, so that she was nearly four inches taller than he.
"50X stronger Sharon" you reply.
"That's great" she replied as you saw a smile on her face as you noticed that her eyes glowed a bit.

You have the following choices:

1. Gains the power to transform

*Noteb*
2. Grows herself more

3. Giantess monster

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1359207-Sharon-has-a--350-IQ-and-strong-as-SheHulk