*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His younger sister, Sharon.
  2. Meeting the First Goddess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1070863-His-younger-sister-Sharon
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: His younger sister, Sharon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His younger sister, Sharon.

    by: Moe
Sharon knocked on Brian's door to his room to plead for him to help her with her Math homework. Sharon was not pretty but she was NOT a 'Plain Jane' either. She and Brian got along fairly well and tried to avoid any sibling rivalry which was rather rare among brothers and sisters.

Brian sat down next to her and started tutoring her. After about 30 minutes, some of the Math material made sense to Sharon but not all of it. Brian said to her 'Why don't you take a 5 minute break and have a glass of milk or something. Sharon nodded and said to herself 'Why is Math so hard for me, Even Chemistry and Biology is tough too.'

While Sharon was gone, Brian had an idea. ---why don't I just make her smarter--She needs some encouragement. Brian smiled at the possible idea of Sharon being the class valedictorian But he wondered if Sharon would be suspicious about it if she realized that she was much smarter. -Would she hate it or love it or something else? Brian had a good plan at first. He waited for her to return.
When Sharon came back, Brian said to her -If you were smarter now, would you still like me as your brother?
Sharon was stunned and said 'Of Course,,we are not enemies.'
Brian waved his hand and touched her head.
Sharon found herself smarter.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1070863-His-younger-sister-Sharon