*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fat Freshman
  2. Back to School
  3. Gender Swap Stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1211001-Fat-Freshman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
This choice: I was a hyper-obese, freckled 14-year old freshman.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fat Freshman

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
At first, I could barely climb back to my feet, the sudden heavy mass that I had gained prevented proper balance. I was horrified by the form that my now repulsive body had taken. Very quickly I was starting to run out of breath. Even getting up to my feet became a challenging chore that I couldn't withstand without breaking beads of sweat. In one final attempt, I finally managed to stand up and stay up on my feet. I looked down to inspect my new body, and I was horrified by the results.

The experiment went more horribly wrong than I thought. When I activated the metamorphosis chamber, I intended to change into the form of a younger teenage version of my normal self, taking certain physical attributes from Dick Grayson to avoid being detected as Bruce Wayne. But when the machine malfunctioned, the transformation went out of control, and I was looking down at the horrific result.

At my first glance, I noticed two three huge lumps of fat bulging from my torso. The first two lumps I discovered to be considerably flat breasts, while the much larger mountain further below turned out to be my fat stomach, all stretching my old clothes. Petrified, I rushed towards the reflective mirror on the side of the broken chamber. Shocked wasn't even the word to describe how I felt as I stared at the unusual reflection of a hyper-obese fourteen year old girl with long, light brown hair, green eyes and freckles. I saw my bulging stomach squeezed inside my top, so I unbuttoned it, unleashing a sudden rush of fat out in plain sight. I noticed that my chubby face was red, coated with sweat. Even standing up was proving to be difficult in such an unhealthy form. All in all, I was horrified.

"I say," I suddenly heard Alfred's voice from behind, clearly astonished by what had transpired, "Is that really you, master Bruce?"

I was too afraid to answer, all I could do was continue to stare at my reflection, as if I were in a trance, until I suddenly felt Alfred's hand tap my flabby shoulder. I turned to face him, as much as I hated to admit it, with a tear in my eye. I could feel the tear tickling the curve of my chubby cheek as Alfred opened his arms, welcoming me into his arms. With nothing further to say, still in denial about what had just happened to me, I fell into his arms, almost dropping him to the ground, and embraced him, burying my face into his bicep and began crying. This was clearly the hormones effecting my personality. Despite the malfunction, the metamorphosis chamber made an almost perfect alteration.

Eventually I managed to regain my composure, since there was very little of my dignity left to maintain. With Alfred's aid and comfort, I inspected the damage. Unfortunately however, Alfred estimated that the machine would not be functional for another three months. Although the transformation was not as I intended, I was still in a suitable form to carry out my plan, as intended, for at least the first quarter of the school year.

So, with this in mind, after appointing Nightwing in charge of the Batcave, Alfred made the arrangements. Unfortunately however, with little time to spare, and little time to get used to my new short, chunky body, I was scheduled to attend my first day as a freshman in Gotham high school the following morning.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1211001-Fat-Freshman