*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dragons and Daikaiju
  2. The Odd-File
  3. General Theme
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales/cid/1692275-Dragons-and-Daikaiju
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1802045
An interactive for high quality obesity related fiction
This choice: Dragons and Daikaiju  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dragons and Daikaiju

    by: Unknown
This section is dedicated to beasts that are already large, and usually reptilian. They may be massive daikaiju, petite, scaley girls trying to reach the size of their friends through body fat, or mighty broodmothers, their titanic wombs constantly pregnant, full of many creatures, like an insect queen (Some of these start so small they're human sized, but their bellies quickly swell to mountainous proportions, birthing in massive clutches, though they are still pregnant, even as they finish the labor). The rule here is that you may add an idea, but always remember to leave at least one space for more options.

So, our story follows;




Tecra: A large earth beast. Though humanoid in shape, her brown rock-like plates, lack of pupils, sharp teeth, reptilian features, powerful tail, rippling muscle, and literal tons of body fat make her distinct as she goes about her life, solitary, nonsocial, but not cruel by any stretch. she has somewhat short legs but average arms, and as such will usually walk on all fours. Her personality is like her body; though her exterior is stony and rough, she's softer and warmer on the inside, with a heart of gold (it works in the analogy, since she can digest metal, but it takes awhile, and thus gives her gas. She has recently eaten the hoard of a dragon and all the coins in her make her belly drag across the ground. the hard bony plate covering her skin look out of place when they jiggle on her rotund form. She would do anything for a friend, but she won't admit it.
Neslora is a kirin, and is only about the size of a deer. She has pale tan skin, long black horns, and an off white underbelly. she also has a mane, common in her speacies, that runs from her head to the tip of her tail. She is lean and light, but needs to bulk up for a cold winter. Luckily, there is prey all across the land, and she can grow fat on their meat. She also plans to gain a vast quantity of water weight.


Or you could follow someone else...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tecra

*Noteb*
2. Neslora

3. What else you got?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shalion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales/cid/1692275-Dragons-and-Daikaiju