*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your sister Becca
  2. In The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249223-Your-sister-Becca
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.
This choice: Your sister Becca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your sister Becca

    by: Raccoonboy
(Johns POV)
Your sister Becca always wanted a little brother. she got tired of being the smallest child in the family and she loved to play with all of her friends little brothers. she thought they were cute. one day she pulled you into her room. you could tell she really had something on her mind. "bro, mom can't have anymore kids." "what?" "ya i overheard her and dad she was really upset." "oh wow." "the doctors said it was something with her uterus like it got damaged or something when she had me. i feel so awful! I'm responsible for this!" "because you were born?" you ask "That's ridiculous! that stuff just happens sometimes you have to understand that Becca. There's nothing you can do about it." "I... I know... I just wish there was something i could do about it." You consider helping your mother and sister with the power of the ring, but you don't know what to do. You call your sister into your room. "There is a way we can help mom." "what is it ill do anything!" "ok then. now you have to listen to me and promise not to freak out ok?" "ummm ok?" "now sit." you pull off your ring that your grandfather sent to you. "Remember this?" "Ya. It's grandpas ring, he sent it to you." "Well it's not just a ring, it can change things... watch" you point you hand at the blue walls of your room and they begin to slowly turn pink. "What the HELL!?" she jumps back into the bed looking around. "that's so cool, but wait... whats you point?"

You have the following choices:

1. Swich genitals with your parents and have a baby for them

*Noteb*
2. Make Becca Pregnant with your mothers baby.

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raccoonboy (UN: raccoonboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raccoonboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249223-Your-sister-Becca