*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249231-Swich-genitals-with-your-parents-and-have-a-bab
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.
This choice: Swich genitals with your parents and have a baby for them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swich genitals with your parents and have a bab...

    by: Raccoonboy
"Well let me show you." you drop you pants and begin to concentrate on your male anatomy. "ewwww! put that away i don't want to see..." before she can finish her statement you concentrate and your equipment begins to morph into what you could most accurately say as an older mans junk, bigger and darker. "Wait what did you just do?" "I replaced my equipment with dads, and if you want me to i can replace your eggs with moms." "what?" "ya... if your really want to help mom out we can make a baby for her." "Omg are you serious? were going to have sex with our parents organs and get me pregnant! this is crazy! i.... i.... just don't know..." "its your call sis. I know this is uncomfortable for you but i know the thing with mom has been eating you up so i came up with a solution." "So we could have sex and i would get pregnant with moms baby? our brother?" "ya... (sigh) ok lets do it." "ok hold on." You point the ring at her and it begins to glow. You concentrate on her ovaries. "ohhhhh." she puts her hand on her abdomen. "UHHHHHH!" she shouts there is a jolt sent through her body as the eggs of her mother replace her own.
she pants loudly "hhhhhh hhhhh... omg"

She lays down on your bead. You slowly crawl on top of her. Rubbing your dick as you get closer. "Are you ready?" she nods you begin to slowly push your new dick into her pussy. She moans loudly as you slide your dads penis in and out of your sisters pussy. You try not to make it sensual but you can't help yourself. You begin licking her nipples. you've never noticed how beautiful her breasts are, perky round D cups. You pick her up and hold her tight against you.
You get close to climaxing. She is moaning loudly and breathing heavily. When you begin to cum and shove your dick as deep into her pussy as you can. omg john! i can feel it! your cuming inside of me! Inside my pussy! AHHHHHH!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She becomes pregnant

*Noteb*
2. It dosent work the first time

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raccoonboy (UN: raccoonboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raccoonboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/1249231-Swich-genitals-with-your-parents-and-have-a-bab