*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/HVXPX965P-Other-you-age-regress-to-be-her-little-brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other: you age regress to be her little brother

    by: DougTF
You smile at her "Well, you want a little brother?" and you close your eyes, willing reality to change with you, making yourself younger, switching from older teen, to the same age as Becca, and younger still, until you are 6 years old, smiling up at her. Your room changed as well, toys and clothes appropriate to your new age, and she gasps "OMG, you are so cute, you look just like a little brother I would love to have,but you're not really. It's still you inside" You nod "But I swapped reality, so even mom and dad think I am this old, all my schools and friends, everything is swapped so I am this old, like a 6 year old"

Becca blinks "Well, not everything, obviously you still have your older brother mind, not like you are actually acting like a 6 year old." she smiles and holds out her hands to hold yours "Thank you for doing this for me John, I love you, little brother, hehe" and you take her hands, your tiny hands in hers, smiling.

The smile turns to shock when she uses the moment to slip the ring off your finger, holding it and smiling a little more mischievously. "Becca, no!" but she does, slipping it on, and looking at you "I love you little brother"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Makes his mind regress to be 6

*Noteb*
2. Makes him even younger

*Noteb*
3. Turns him into her little sister

*Noteb*
4. Turns him into a puppy

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raccoonboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring/cid/HVXPX965P-Other-you-age-regress-to-be-her-little-brother