*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Uninvited Visitor
  2. Go shear Jane
  3. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1305366-Uninvited-Visitor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Vicky is at the Chickens!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Uninvited Visitor

    by: GWriter
You suddenly hear the loud squawking of chickens. "Oh crap!" you exclaim. You rush over to the chicken coop and look inside. You see a fox furry holding a plump chicken. This must've been Vicky.

"You're all mine, little chicken. No use struggling." she says.

"You mind explaining what you're doing here?" you ask.

Vicky looks up at you in surprise since she didn't recognize your voice. Then she smirks. "Oh, I heard that someone would be coming to this farm. You're the old caretaker's nephew, right?"

"I asked you a question." you say again. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm just getting some lunch." she says casually. "You don't mind, right?"

"Of course I mind!" you say.

"Temper, temper." she says with a chuckle. "I'll tell ya what. If you let me have this chicken, I'll give you a kiss. A good, long one too, since you're so handsome."

You give a disgusted look. "Ugh... I think I'll pass. You're not that pretty."

Vicky's pissed now. "NOT PRETTY!? WHY I OUGHTA TEAR YOU TO SHREDS FOR THAT!!!"

"Not while I'm here." you hear someone say. You turn and see Sasha standing with her hands on her hips. "You heard him. Drop the chicken and get out."

Knowing that she couldn't take on two of you, the vixen puts the chicken down and walks off, leaving the farm.

"That was pretty impressive." Sasha says. "Your uncle would usually fall for her charms. That makes one thing that you two don't have in common."

The two of you laugh while you walk back home.

You have the following choice:

1. Later that day...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1305366-Uninvited-Visitor