*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Attic
  2. Uninvited Visitor
  3. Go shear Jane
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1313991-The-Attic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Later that day...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Attic

    by: GWriter
Later that day, after all the chores were done, you go home and eat a well-cooked dinner that Sasha made. After dinner, you go upstairs and you see a string hanging from the ceiling that you didn't notice before. You look up and see what looks like a door. You pull the string and the door opens, a ladder folding out. This must've been the way to the house's attic.

When you get up there, you take a look around. An object shines in the distance. You walk closer to see what it is, and you find a small chest, with the key inside the keyhole. You unlock the chest and find a folded piece of paper. You unfold it to see that it was a note written by Uncle Derrick. It seemed to be for you, since the first line was "Hello, Nephew." You continue to read the note.

"By now, you must have been here for at least a day. I hope that you've enjoyed your time here so far. These last few years have been the best of my life, and I want you to feel the same about your time here.

There is, however, one thing you need to know. It's about-"

You have the following choices:

1. "Sasha"

2. "Tara"

3. "Vicky"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1313991-The-Attic