*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother's Milk
  2. Go milk Bess
  3. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1453432-Mothers-Milk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Vist Bess First  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mother's Milk

    by: Unknown
You decide it would be best to let Tara sleep. After seeing how pissed she was last night at you for stepping on her tail, waking her up from her nap would be a death wish. You decide that since you're in the barn, you might as well check how Bess is doing. You'll tell Sasha about the milk later. You open the door to Bess's stall, and see her lounging on a pile of hay. "Hello again, dear." she says with a warm smile. "Hello." You say "Feeling better?"



"Oh yes. It's so nice to have all that weight off my chest. Good thing I have a strong back, or I would have snapped like a twig!"



The two of you chuckle at that remark. "You know, Tara just drank all the milk I got from you earlier." "Really?" She says, surprised. "I mean, she usually takes a pint or two, but I didn't think her stomach could hold all that!" There is a brief pause, before you break the silence when you say "Well, since I'm here, do you still want that massage I promised?" Bess smiles and nods. "Oh please, I would really appreciate that." She sits up from the hay pile, crossing her legs indian style. You sit behind her and begin with her neck and shoulders, working your way down to the base of her spine, and back up again. Bess moos in satisfaction, enjoying your little "treatment".



"You're a natural at this dear." She says "How did you get so good at this?" "I've had a lot of practice." You reply "My mom cleaned houses for a living, and would always come home saying her back hurt from working all day. She would practically beg me to rub her back to make it stop." As you continue to rub Bess down, the two of you start chatting. "So, how much milk do you produce a day?" You ask just to get the conversation going. " A gallon or so in each udder. That's just without eating anything. When I worked at the plant on our home planet, I could produce up to ten gallons an hour."



"Wait a minute, you guys are from, another planet?"



"Of course! Did you really expect us to be from Earth?"



Now that you think about it, it was a stupid question. "I'm sorry. so, what was this plant you worked at?" "It was basically like what you call a dairy farm. Rows of stalls for cows like me, each with a chair, a pile of hay, and a milking machine. Basically, I got paid to just sit around and eat all day." "Sounds like anyone's dream job." You say. "Well, it was really the only career choice we cows have if we don't want our milk to go to waste. Plus, the milk machines tend to get a little rough on the udders after a few hours or so. I prefer it by hand."



She went on to say how all cows on their planet were naturally well endowed like her, and become swollen after going so long without be milked. Believe it or not, while Bess's breasts would be considered quite large here on Earth, back home, she would be considered an average bust size. "Man,you cowgirls must have spines of steel!" You both laughed at that. After half an hour or so of massaging, you finally stop. Bess wraps her arms around you and hugs you tightly. you can't help but blush at the feeling of her breasts squishing against your chest. "Thank you very much dear." She says "My back feels so much better now." "No problem." You say, patting her on the back. "But you must be thirsty after all the work you've done today. Let me help you with that."



To your surprise, she places you in her lap, and pushes your head towards her right "udder". You look up at her with a quizzical look. "You mean you want me to..." "Go ahead, drink up." She says with a motherly smile. You were rather thirsty, and you didn't want to offened Bess, so you gently take her nipple into your mouth and gingerly begin to suckle. Warm, creamy milk flows from her tit down your throat, while Bess gives a light moo of contentment. You close your eyes and begin to actually enjoy this. Here Bess was, nursing you as if you were her own baby.



After ten minutes or so, you open your eyes and release Bess's nipple from the confines of your mouth. But you recieve the biggest shock of your life when you see that you body has changed! Firstly, you have shrunken down to the size of a toddler. Also, your skin is covered by a thin layer of black and white fur, and your feet have been replaced with hooves! Two small horns protrude from your head, and a long, thin tail with a tuft of fur on the end swishes lazily behind you. Bess's milk has turned you into an anthro calf! Bess cradles you in her arms as she looks down at you with...

You have the following choices:

1. A warm smile (she was planning this)

2. Panic! (She didn't know this would happen)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1453432-Mothers-Milk