*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go milk Bess
  2. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1290154-Go-milk-Bess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Go milk Bess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go milk Bess

    by: Unknown
“I guess I’ll go and milk the cow first.” You say. “From the sound of it, she needs my attention more than the rest.” “She’ll be grateful for that I’m sure.” Sasha says. “She’s probably still in the barn.” After you finish breakfast, you step outside and head towards the barn in the center of the farm. You open the door a crack and peek inside. Sunlight streams in from a small round window set in the top of the rear wall. The place looks the way you would expect any barn to look.


A workbench stood in one corner of the barn, next to a wall lined with tools. Opposite that was a row of stalls for cattle. You heard a light snoring sound coming from above. You look up and see a huge black shape hanging upside down from one of the rafters, its wings wrapped tightly around itself, obscuring its face. This, you assumed, must be Luna. You decide to let her sleep, she probably won’t appreciate being woken up during daylight hours.


Leaning against the stall door at the far end of the row, was an anthro cow. Her body from the neck down was hidden by the stall walls. Her muzzle was short and pink, and her face was mostly white with a back splotch over her right eye. Long black hair tied in a ponytail hung from her head to the small of her back. Her mouth continually moved sideways as she chewed her cud. Her elbows were propped on the top of the door, her head resting in her hands. She looks over at you and smiles. “Well hello there.”


Her voice was kind and gentle, like how a mother would speak to her child. “Hi.” You say. “I’m the new caretaker of the farm.” “Oh!” She says. “So you’re the one Derrick was talking about. He always spoke highly of you.” That confused you. You never even saw your uncle that much, so how could he have known you worked at an animal shelter, or have known enough about you to tell these strange animals? You just nod and say “I was told you are in need of milking.”


“Oh thank goodness.” She says with a sigh of relief, “I was beginning to worry that I would burst.” As you approached the front of her stall, she opened the door, and your eyes visibly widened, your jaw nearly hitting the floor. What Sasha had said about Bess’s breasts being as big as beach balls was an understatement.


They had to have been two feet across, each weighing at least twenty pounds. They were both pink, perfectly round, and completely hid the rest of her torso. As she stepped out of the stall, you could hear an audible sloshing sound as the milk inside her breasts shook around. It was now that you realized you had been staring at her. You feel your face burn red as you visibly blush.


Bess chuckles. “It’s okay dear.” She says, seemingly unfazed by your gawking. “This is perfectly normal when I go for weeks without being milked.” She points at the corner of the room to two large tubs. “You’re going to be needing those.”


You nod and quickly set the tubs down in front of her, next to each other. Bess bends over, allowing her engorged breasts to hang. The two pink, overflowing orbs putting visible strain on her back. “could you please get started now sweetie?” She says. “If I stay in this position with these babies for very long, I’m pretty sure I’ll snap in half.”


You get down on one knee next to her right breast, and gently grasp her nub between you thumb and index finger. You give it a light pinch and tug, and a small stream of milk squirts from her tit, echoing as it hit’s the inside of the tub. You get a feeling that this is going to take a while.

For half an hour you drain her right breast, squirt by squirt, Bess sighing with relief as the weight on her back ebbed away. As you milked Bess, you decided to chat with her to make the situation less awkward. “So, what’s life like here?” You ask. “Oh, it’s wonderful here.” She says. “So peaceful, wide open spaces, good company. The only real problem is Vicky.”


“Yeah, Sasha told me about her.” You say as you move from her right breast to her left, it having seemed to be completely drained, but still rather large, about the size of a basketball. “Sasha really hates her, and she’s not my favorite either.” Says Bess as you repeat the process on her other breast. “Once, she mixed some sort of hay that makes me produce milk even more than usual in with my regular hay. Then while I slept, she snuck in and tied string around my nipples. You think I’m big now? You should have seen me the next morning, I couldn’t even get out of my stall!”


“How did you know it was her?” You ask. “Who else could have done it? Sasha was ready to go into the forest after her herself, but you uncle managed to restrain her. We had more than enough milk for over a month after that.” You both laughed at that.


After you finally finished, Bess stood straight up allowing you to see the rest of her body. She had a nice trim body, with slender legs and hooves for feet. “Oh, my back is killing me.” Bess groaned, rubbing her sore back. “I can give you a nice massage later, when I’m done with my chores if you like.” you offer, which she eagerly accepts.


You look down at the two tubs, which are now filled to the brim with Bess’s milk. “What am I supposed to do with all this?” You ask. “Just leave them here.” Bess says. “I’ll take care of it.” You bid her farewell and leave to finish the other chores on your list.


Later that afternoon, you were walking past the barn, and you heard a light snoring sound coming from inside. You open the door a crack and peek inside. There, passed out on the floor, was Tara. She lay on her back, milk all over her face, her stomach looking as though she had swallowed a beach ball. “Oh, don’t tell me…” You say to yourself.


You step inside the barn, and…..yep, she did. Both tubs were empty. Tara drank the entire thing. You guess that, being a cat, it was in her nature. But still, Sasha probably wouldn’t be too happy about this. Tara licked her lips in her sleep, wiping away some of the excess milk, and smiled. You know she was kind of violent and moody usually, but when she was sleeping, she looked so peaceful and content.


You should probably wake her up, but doing that might result in you being maimed. Perhaps if you rubbed her now rounded belly, she would be calmer when she woke up? Or maybe you should just go tell Sasha and let her sleep?

You have the following choices:

1. Wake Tara Up

*Noteb*
2. Just Tell Sasha

3. Vist Bess First

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1290154-Go-milk-Bess