*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda's Dream
  2. Ashlie's Dream
  3. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2010255-Amandas-Dream
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Yet Another Beginning (As Another Character)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amanda's Dream

    by: Blarg Blargington
You slowly walk through the park, but the path doesn't seem to end. The trees seem to block out the sky, but you see a light at the end that you can't seem to reach. Suddenly your surroundings melt away and you come to the realization that you're dreaming. You've, quite literally, walked into a lucid dream.

Hello, Amanda, the voice echos around you.

"Who are you?" you call out.

I am no one, the voice tells you. Your mind intrigues me, Human. I have decided to give you a gift.

"What do you mean, a gift?" you ask.

The powerful kind, Human. I have decided to give you the power to control the world around you, to manipulate the very fabric of reality.

"I find that hard to believe. No one would just give that power away."

I am no one, the voice says with a laugh. I offer you this freely.

"Okay... but there's a catch, isn't there?"

No catch. I just want to see what you will do. Farewell, Human. It is time for you to wake.

You open your eyes to see the ceiling of your room above you. You reach over to your nightstand and pick up your phone to check the time. It's 6:30 in the morning... on a Monday. "Woke up on time as usual," you say to yourself. "What was with that strange dream though? I wonder if... Ha, what am I thinking, there's no way that could be real."

You sit up and stare at your wall, imagining it being a brilliant yellow instead its normal pale purple shade. To your surprise the color begins to change. Any sense of grogginess leaves you as your eyes open wide. "Oh my God!" you shout. "I did not think that would work!"

You quickly jump out of bed as ideas flood your mind. You can do anything you want! You don't even have to go to school. The question still remains, however: what should you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2010255-Amandas-Dream