*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2465180-Dont-bother-with-school-Youve-got-a-
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Don't bother with school. You've got a power to test out!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Don't bother with school. You've got a ...

    by: Shortyboss
You really wanted to experiment with your power, but you still didn’t want to do so on a school day. You had responsibilities, after all, even if you could alter reality itself. That said, if it wasn’t a school day, you’d be more willing to test your powers out... so what if it wasn’t a school day?

You looked down at the phone in your hand.

6:31 AM, Monday


You concentrated, imagining time going backwards. As you watched, the numbers on your phone started rolling backwards for a few seconds before stopping.

5:29 AM, Saturday


“Yes!” you said quietly, pumping your fist in victory. You’d managed to turn back time two days! Since you’d already lived through these two days, you knew what your family was going to do. Your family didn’t have any plans for the weekend, so they were just going to stay home and relax, although Ashlie would want to go to the mall tomorrow, so you’d have to drive her there. Other than that, you had no commitments. You could do whatever you wanted... literally, thanks to your new powers. And since you were up one hour earlier than normal, you could mess with your family while they were still asleep. But why stop there? You could use your powers to change the entire world, if you wanted to. Or, you could simply use your powers to alter yourself somehow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use your powers on your family.

2. Use your powers to alter the whole world.

*Noteb*
3. Use your powers on yourself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2465180-Dont-bother-with-school-Youve-got-a-