*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2919961-Make-a-big-sweeping-change-to-reality
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Make a big, sweeping change to reality  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Make a big, sweeping change to reality

    by: Dr doof
After thinking for a few minutes, you decided to make a massive change. The Change would be that boys were act, dress and be treated as girls and vice versa.

When making that change your watch your room start to change. Your walls become a light pink color, your video games disappear and vanity appeared in your room. You walk up to your dresser and see all of your clothes changed. You see bras, panties, skirts, leggings and crop tops filling up your drawers. Also in your closet began to fill up with dresses.

You have the following choices:

1. Look in the Mirror

*Noteb*
2. See your family

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr doof (UN: doofensmirrz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2919961-Make-a-big-sweeping-change-to-reality