*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The End of the Show
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872490-The-Evil-Hypnotist/cid/1355493-The-End-of-the-Show
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1872490
You are a stage hypnotist. Your goal? Hypnotizing young ladies to do your sexy bidding.
Chapter #1

The End of the Show

    by: Thatguywhoisme
You bow, and revel in the cheering of the crows. Several hundred people comprised your audience, and you were no side show. You, Tony Mesmer, were the main attraction that all of these people had paid to see. As such, your ego was justifiably bloated. You dramatically spin the chain of your handy pocketwatch and let go, as it lands in your shirt pocket, chain following suit. You bow again, happy to see the effect you have had on the crowd. You leave the stage and prepare for the next section of the night...

You see, you have handpicked three women from the crowd to be approached by the organizers and offered a private show. They would expect it to be similar to what they've seen so far...but how wrong they would be. Every woman chosen was beautiful, and showed up alone. The fun could go on for hours until somebody realized something was up. Hopefully all of them would accept the invitation...and how could they not, after your amazing show? You grin inwardly as you step into your private room and prepare for the "show".

About 15 minutes pass, when an organizer knocks on the door, saying, "Hey boss, I got...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguywhoisme (UN: ichimaru12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thatguywhoisme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872490-The-Evil-Hypnotist/cid/1355493-The-End-of-the-Show