*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 3
  2. Have Your Choice of Storylines!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/1697705-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1876371
After the accident Mark got this new and amazing power
This choice: Mark becomes a ghost!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

3

    by: Unknown
Mark wakes up and gets ready for his boring job. He hates being an accountant, but it pays the bills. He goes through the motions, showers, brushes his teeth, gets dressed, and grabs his briefcase. But as he crosses the street to get to his car, Mark gets hit by a car!

Mark regains consciousness, but he feels different. He is floating, and everything around his is moving very slowly. He looks around and sees a red sports car, an ambulance, some paramedics, some cops talking to a guy, and his dead body! "I'm dead?" he thinks. Mark remembers what happened now. He was hit by the guy driving the red sports car. Mark is so overwhelmed he doesn't really know how to feel. He floats back to his home to get his thoughts together.

When he goes to the front door, Mark tries to figure out how to get inside. He reaches for the handle, but his hand passes through it. He tries to phase through the door, it feels weird, but Mark got inside. "Being a ghost is going to take some getting used to." he thinks to himself.

You have the following choices:

1. Practice being a ghost.

2. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smith1990 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876371-Body-Possession/cid/1697705-3