*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The United States
  2. And so it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1390151-The-United-States
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1881196
The creation of a powerful drug heralds a whole new era of terror.
This choice: The United States  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The United States

    by: ClockWerk
"Attention men, we got ourselves a drug seller!" An agent responded to his colleagues, they were tracking down a young man by the name of Carlos Saligrito who contained a rather illegal chemical inside of his home. They had originally tried to be gentle and kind to the young man, but it forced them to add legal force as he wouldn't leave his private home in California. After knocking down the door, the men searching the enviroment to find any victims that they could use to make the man guilty. They soon found a young woman with bark wood colored hair feeding a young baby. Moving in closer, the men snatched the baby from the young woman. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing!? That's my baby!" She yelled as she tried to run after the men but the men soon forced her onto the bed. The head officer observed the woman, she was very tender woman with a lovely rack and supple breasts. The men came over as one of them kept the baby.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" She yelled as the officer began to stroke her supple breasts, the men came over. "What the hell do you think you're doing Frank!?" Frank cracked a smile as he brought up his shot gun and pointed it at the age. "What the fuck did you do that for!? Bill was Innocent!" The man said, as he held the baby steady in his arms. "You're going to get your officer license revoked you know!" The agent continued as Frank moved from the woman's supple breasts down to her thighs, now the woman was asking for the pleasure. "You've gone to far!" The man said as he gently put the baby on the floor and rushed to his traitor agent. Frank simply grabbed his knife and put it right through the man's chest, watching the blood pour out of the large wound, "You accomplished nothing, Dave" Frank said as he pushed Dave aside, then he grabbed the baby.

The woman now got up with her underwear wet exposing the large clunks of hair that were now waiting for a dick to be shoved in, "What the hell?" She said out loud as she begins to charge at Frank, "Uh uh ah" He said pointing to the baby with his knife, "How could you do this? You're a law enforcer, not a criminal!" "Baby, once a criminal. Always a criminal" He said as he sliced the baby's head off, then letting the whole body fall to the floor. The woman came running to Frank, although she stopped when Frank grabbed her. "You know, you women exist for one reason, and one reason only. To sexually satisfy the dominant species, and I will be the one using your lovely skin!" It seemed she was helpless, nothing but a sex toy to Frank, but then she felt something, a connection trying to override her body while Frank stood there raping her.

In a few mere moments, she slumped on the ground.

You have the following choices:

1. Flashback

2. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ClockWerk (UN: theburger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1390151-The-United-States