*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1635455-The-Carter-Bimbos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: ...blonde bimbos with high sex drives.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Carter Bimbos?

    by: Unknown
"You are already blonde, so this seems like an obvious change," Jack said.

The three Carter females gasped as they saw their hair lighten to platinum blonde, almost white, and then grow longer, thicker, and wavier. Within seconds, all three had hair long enough that it reached to their knees -- Danna's went all the way to the floor.

"I think a tan would look good with that hair," Jack said. The fair, lightly freckled skin of the three darkened to an evenly shaded bronze color, making them look like Mediterranean sun worshippers.

"Let me demonstrate that that's an all-over tan," said Jack, and the Carters' clothes disintegrated, revealing that they indeed had no tan lines.

"Oh, my God, you're a perv!" exclaimed Jamie, realizing that she wasn't being allowed to move her hands.

"When you say I'm a perv, that's under your standards," said Jack. "But I guess I make the standards now. And also, haven't you sometimes wished you didn't have to shave?"

Both Olivia and Jamie had trimmed-but-noticeable triangles of dark blonde pubic hair, and Danna had a triangle of lighter-colored peach fuzz, but it appeared to quickly retract into their skin.

"And now that I can see what's down there a little better..." Jack trailed off. With that, the Carters' pussy lips became larger and more prominent -- Danna's in particular, which looked much like Jamie's -- and their clitorises enlarged, poking out of their hoods until they looked like pink gumballs.

"Oh, please, can't you leave my daughters out of this?" Olivia asked, sounding a bit terrified, having more of an inkling of what these changes to their genitalia might do. "Especially Danna. She's not mature --"

"She's gone through puberty. That's mature enough," said Jack. "But, okay, whatever you say."

Parts of Danna's body started to grow, but she wasn't the only one. All three found their breasts inflating to extra-large proportions, with their hips and asses doing the same, while their waists contracted. They stood before the mirror with incredible hourglass figures, the two older Carters' breasts about the size of volleyballs and Danna's a couple of cup sizes smaller, all three looking somewhat dismayed.

Jack looked over the altered ladies from head to toe. "Very nice," he said, "but just a few final touches. Some enhancements to your faces first."

The enhancements consisted of lips that plumped up and were painted a glossy red, eyelashes that thickened and lengthened and darkened as if thickly coated with mascara, and blushing cheeks and colorful eyeshadow that appeared from nowhere.

"And a nice manicure and pedicure," announced Jack. The Carters' fingernails grew past their fingertips, forming perfectly shaped white tips, as their toenails suddenly looked professionally done.

Jack said, "Don't worry, I wasn't gonna have you be naked forever." The three seemed to visibly relax, at least not until the clothes that appeared on them turned out to be microskirts and cleavage and midriff-revealing tops -- and then they were forced up on tiptoes when shoes with very high heels appeared on their feet.

"You could also use some jewelry," Jack suggested, and a selection appeared on all three: necklaces, bracelets, rings, large and dangling earrings, and even jewelry through brand-new navel piercings.

"Okay, I think that's it," Jack said as he took in the sight of his handiwork, an erection straining against his pants.

"We look like slutty bimbos!" observed Jamie.

Jack smiled and said...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1635455-The-Carter-Bimbos