*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Already Macro/Micro
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920153-Macro-Guys-and-Micro-Women/cid/1534872-Already-MacroMicro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1920153
An M/f focused story
This choice: Already Macro/Micro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Already Macro/Micro

    by: Shrunken Giant
Kentopia - A sprawling megacity is home to the world's greatest threat, a 300 foot tall 13 year old. Clad only in a pair of speedos, the toned young teen causes whatever havoc he likes, without fear of retribution as his every whim is catered for, with regenerating buildings and people and so, so many of them to play with!

The Body Maid - It's not easy for micros to make a living, but some found creative ways of using their size that macros actually pay money for. Miranda is one of these people, donning a cute little maid's outfit as she travels to normal sized people's houses, and performs full body massage and cleaning services and clothes cleaning services.

Micro Strip Club - The place where horny men go to satisfy their power fantasies with a wide selection of attractive, doll-sized women.

King of School - A fifty foot tall schoolboy amidst a school of average students. What could possibly go wrong?

God - A mighty, handsome figure is suddenly looming over the sky. He looks human, but his face was impossibly huge, his mouth alone capable of swallowing a continent if he desired. His powers are mighty and absolute, maybe able to cause great pleasure to himself and others if he so wishes, or perhaps exert some godly frustration on a helpless little planet...

You have the following choices:

1. Kentopia

2. The Body Maid

3. Micro Strip Club

*Noteb*
4. King of School

5. God

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunken Giant (UN: shrunkengiant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunken Giant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920153-Macro-Guys-and-Micro-Women/cid/1534872-Already-MacroMicro