*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2614420-Jess-tries-her-power-on-herself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Jess tries her power on herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jess tries her power on herself

    by: Shortyboss
As much as Jess wanted to see if she really had the power she’d dreamed of, she wasn’t sure she wanted to use it on her friends. Altering her friends without their consent almost felt like a betrayal, even if they weren’t aware of it. So that left only one possible target.

Herself.

Jess had a rather kinky side to her that she normally kept hidden, but this power might allow her to try out some of her fantasies. One of these fantasies immediately sprang to mind, and as it did, Jess felt a shifting sensation between her legs, and she gasped as a pair of balls popped out of her pussy and into her panties. Jess also felt her clit growing as it rapidly stretched out into a cock.

“Oh my god,” Jess whispered. “It worked!”

Feeling slightly self-conscious about her new appendage, Jess looked around quickly. Thankfully, she was still in her room, and the door was shut, so none of the other girls could see her. Once she had confirmed she was alone, Jess immediately pulled her jeans and panties down, allowing her new cock to spring to attention. Her new penis was surprisingly small, only about four inches long, and, since Jess kept her crotch completely hairless, her new penis and scrotum were also hairless. That was when Jess realised that she didn’t have a man’s penis, she had a woman’s penis. This was her penis, the one she would’ve had if she’d been born with it. Tentatively, she lowered her hand to her new manhood and rubbed it gently.

“Ooh,” Jess moaned as she shuddered at the new sensations. As much as she wanted to try masturbating with a cock, she knew her friends would start to wonder why she was taking so long, so Jess decided to hold off for now. As she pulled her panties back up and tucked her new cock away, she winced at how tightly her member was packaged, especially with her hard-on. Deciding to try something a little different, Jess imagined her panties changing into a pair of men’s briefs. The fabric of her underwear began to shift, giving her new cock and balls plenty of room, even with her erection.

Jess then pulled her jeans up, but then had another idea. She wasn’t really someone who wore skirts, and she currently didn’t own any. That soon changed as, with a simple thought, the jeans Jess was wearing quickly morphed into a skirt, and her erection caused a nice tent to form in her new skirt. That would allow Jess to show off her new penis to the girls.

“This is going to be great!” said Jess as she walked out of her room to join Mai, Daniella and Claire in the common area.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2614420-Jess-tries-her-power-on-herself