*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/1841653-would-always-be-with-me-Forced-to-stay-with
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1924403
You shrink or transformed by those around you.
This choice: would always be with me... (Forced to stay with your Mother)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

would always be with me... (Forced to stay with...

    by: AridWD
She sighed. "I wish you'd stay with me. Your sister is going off to college soon and your cousin is already busy. Soon it'll just be me and you."

The charm necklace shined although neither of you noticed it. Suddenly, you felt strange as you curled up, taking a step back.

Gina took your sudden state worried. She put a hand to your shoulder and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Sweetie?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You feel your body being pulled towards her.

2. You feel suddenly attracted to your mother.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Unknown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924403-TransformatioShrinking-Adventure/cid/1841653-would-always-be-with-me-Forced-to-stay-with