*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927776-Slaves-to-the-animals/cid/1567169-Pick-a-Character
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1927776
On an alternate earth Humans are no longer the dominant species.
Chapter #1

Pick a Character

    by: shadowfire
Pick a character.

Jason a twelve year old boy who is the slave to Lucy a Very large very powerful black shire horse, she has a tender side towards Jason but can be stern with him and has punished him in the past, Jason has served her for six years, he is fast approaching the age of thirteen and his mistress is eager for this to happen, her reason are unknown to Jason.

Lisa a fourteen year old girl slave to Bruce a powerful pure white shire horse, he shows little patience with his slave and will consider punishments if she is late with any of her duties, silent but strong Lisa one day hopes to break free of her master and join the human underground.

Joe a thirty year old man who is the slave to a two hundred foot long python called ruby, she has been his mistress for over twenty years and Joe only hopes that that hungry look in her eyes is just his imagination, a strong and proud creature Ruby enjoys breath play with her slaves.

Mary a twenty eight year old woman who is a slave to Leo and Jasmine a Lion and Lioness who are rulers of a large pride, she serves her Master faithfully ensuring that there every day duties are attended to, both her master believe in a strong and obedient slave and will not hesitate to use teeth and claws to punish those who anger them, Mary believe that if she serves faithfully she will be allowed to join the pride as a lioness one day.

You have the following choices:

1. Jason

*Noteb*
2. Lisa

3. Joe

*Noteb*
4. Mary

5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927776-Slaves-to-the-animals/cid/1567169-Pick-a-Character