*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The form of battling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929413-Battling-101/cid/1608307-The-form-of-battling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1929413
A world where the strongest survive, 101 of them are recognized as the strongest
Chapter #1

The form of battling

    by: Runic
Now we have the fighters established, let's establish the type of battling that should take place, shall we?

Battling Extra: This is basically people in the rankings (And other people) Doing all kinds of crap that may ensue hilarity, weirdness, or screwed up stuff. Also...this is definitely for when someone is bored and wants to put something.

Diary series: During the creation of this interactive story I had created poems based on these characters and their backstories and I have to admit they are pretty good. No I am not going to post those poems, but I am going to flesh out some of these ranked people's backstories and how some of them interact with each other/ what they have to do with each other.

Free-world: The world is a large place and all these people are spread out in that large place, waiting for their next opponent. Fact: This was the original story design.

Ranked-bio: This is the option where you see the bio of the ranked people (And unmentioned others) to see their appearance, battle styles, weaponry, background, etc.

Other: More crap to put these guys through

Special fact: This entire story was actually originally a type of storage system for characters to use...

You have the following choices:

1. Battling Extra

2. Diary series

3. Free-world

4. Ranked-Bio

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runic (UN: runicwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929413-Battling-101/cid/1608307-The-form-of-battling