*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sticky Situation
  2. Abducted By Nature
  3. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2276110-Sticky-Situation
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: A pitfall into an underground den of webs and perverted spider monsters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sticky Situation

    by: Pronton
Rebecca narrowed her eyes at a solid waypoint a few distance away and figured it would be an ideal place to collect her thoughts. With no one in sight and a bright sun radiating her path, what risk could she encounter by heading in that direction? With a confident stride, the brunette marched onward...

...Only to find herself falling in an unsuspected pitfall. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" the girl shrilled at the top of her lungs like a distressed monkey, flapping her arms in a futile attempt to keep her light body airborne. The hem of her favorite ebony shirt was up to her breasts during her midair struggle, offering a view of her well-developed feminine assets. She wasn't preoccupied by her wardrobe malfunction, however. No, Rebecca was more afraid of the landing impact that would surely break a bone or two. Strangely enough, the fall lasted longer than she thought. The teen saw her life flash before her eyes before her drop was suddenly halted by a gentle, cotton-like fabric.

Slowly and steadily, Rebecca opened her tightly shut eyelids, and, much to her astonishment, she was left unscathed by what she assumed to be a fatal descent. A smile of satisfaction plastered on her face once the information processed in her brain; she had escaped Death's grip! "Ha! I'm still alive! I thought for sure I was a goner!" Her merriment did not last long, although. She may have thwarted Death, but the pitfall was a few fathoms below the surface. Coupled with the fact that the hole was substantial in width to begin with, how was she going to climb her way back up? The brunette tried springing back to her feet, but her limbs failed to function properly. It wasn't because they were weak from the fall either; for whatever reason, they seemed glued to the surface beneath her. "What the heck? How come I can't get up?" Rebecca voiced her concerns, mustering up the remaining reserve of strength she had left. No dice.

Having tried everything within her field of knowledge, Rebecca finally took a better glimpse at her surroundings, and her mouth dropped ajar. The brunette just so happened to have landed on top of some sort of sophisticated web which trapped her petite form upon landing. It explained why her limbs couldn't respond to her commands since the strings of web were attached to her skin, preventing her from moving except for the sway of her hips.

"Great. I've gotten one of the best sleeps and the next day I'm suddenly in this stupid forest, caught in a stupid hole," the disgruntled girl mulled out loud. To make matters worse, her flip-flops escaped her feet whilst falling and the bottom of her long-sleeved shirt stopped right below her breasts, exhibiting too much virgin skin for her liking. Adding to her low-rise short shorts, Rebecca simply asking for punishment.

Distracted by negative thoughts, the brunette didn't perceive a tingling, unwelcome sensation crawling onto her shoulder. She tilted her head slightly and nearly doubled over in recoil from the repulsive bugger that was in her range of view. It was the the only insect she loathed the most: A spider! "Ah! Get off! Get off! Get off me! GET OFF ME YOU NASTY SPIDER!" Rebecca rocked back and forth in a desperate endeavor to lever the bug off her flesh. Since childhood, it was always a nightmare for her to be isolated in a room full of spiders. She couldn't stand to be near them and her friends would tease her day and night about her arachnophobia. She even had to leave during the movie Spiderman due to her disdain and disgust for spiders. Now, it appeared that she would get the opportunity to bond with them face to face.

"That is not a very nice thing to call my offspring," a sinister, inhuman voice chided in a motherly tone.

Rebecca's eyes widened. She was not alone. "Who's there? Show yourself!" Her heart began racing like she was in a roller-coaster. Her head spun in search of the origins of the demonic voice. Like a prey at the predator's mercy, she was hyperventilating.

"Ah, I do like it when the prey wiggles in the spider's web. It only makes you more entrancing and fuels my lust," the unknown being continued. It drew closer to the hapless, innocent young lady. "Are you sure you want to look at me? I know I'm not very pretty." It glanced at the fledgling's stomach and licked its lips. Smooth, pale and completely exposed like a gift waiting to be unwrapped and savored.

The brunette had second thoughts about looking into the eyes of the devil, but her curiosity got the best of her. "Yes, let me see."


You have the following choices:

1. "Y-you're a giant spider!"

*Noteb*
2. "Peter, is that you?"

*Noteb*
3. "Y-you're...!" (Author's Choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pronton (UN: pronton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2276110-Sticky-Situation