*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ladies' Room
  2. Abducted By School
  3. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2285321-Ladies-Room
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Author's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ladies' Room

    by: Pronton
Rebecca weighed in her options. Of course, going to class was the immediate and prominent course to take for a rudimentary, newly-transferred student. The brunette was anything but; she couldn't care less about curriculums and mistook school for a hangout session with her friends. Lessons were the bane of her existence, so she ruled that out of her fabricated "To-do" list. An alternative would be to call her parents to demand an explanation, but, funnily enough, they were out on vacation on the other side of the world. It definitely made her mull over the idea that this was a sick jape orchestrated by those devilish, meddling relatives.

Ultimately, the young lady opted to seek refuge in the girls' restroom. It was a camping spot that she would seldom head to in order to collect her thoughts in the past. Plus, she had to change into her uniform, so it was win-win regardless.

Finding the restroom was easier said than done. Rebecca strolled through the different hallways, breathing in the strange, new atmosphere of the premises. Her muscle memory of walking in her old high school was distraught by this unknown environment. The structure was something that she had to get used to - it felt like she was running in circles. Rebecca was practically meandering at this point.

'Thank god no one's around. Probably still in class,' the teen relished her luck.

After seemingly hours of idly traipsing, Rebecca stumbled upon the glorious restroom which was lampshaded by the standard pink female icon on top of the polished, laminate door. The youngster pushed the door open and was sucked in the palatable lavender aroma. Rebecca felt like a queen in her palace and this was but a mere restroom! 'I could get used to this...' the enamored brunette commented, a smile pasted on her lips. 'Definitely beats the rinky smell of St-Anne's toilets.' Everything was in white: the walls, the toilets, the stalls, the pillars...Wait, pillars? Ok, she loved it already. Was this a school or a Greek palace? To think there was a place like this in her shabby town. Unbeknownst to the lass, a well hidden camera observed her every move.

Rebecca settled in one of the cozy stalls. The aesthetic was as impeccable as the exterior, and there were even flowers that served as decorations. She stood there, admiring the luxury like a gaping fish. "Now this is the life. Thank you, parents!"

Having witnessed the elegance of the toilets, she knew she was only scratching the surface. It actually fueled her interest in exploring the rest of the school, and she was even willing to participate in her classroom. This, coming from a delinquent that neglected her studies up until now, was the best compliment a school could ever receive. And she had been to many schools. Rebecca deposited her plastic bag, keen on seeing what her new school offered in terms of uniforms. She swiftly stripped and tried on her pristine outfit.

Much to her dismay, the uniform didn't quite meet her expectations. It was the opposite. Instead of the fancy, fictional princess attire that she dreamed of, it was a meager, skimpy, indecent wardrobe that one could find on an indecent cheerleader. Well, she was a cheerleader at one point, but to wear this at all times? Plus, this was ten times more revealing than her cheerleader uniform. The blue plaid skirt looked fine, albeit somewhat short, although, upon wearing it now, it was exceedingly loose on her hips and gave almost a thoroughgoing view of her pubic bone. It came with a matching buttoned up top which was equally as outrageous. The bottom of it cut a few patches above her navel and the shirt displayed a great amount of cleavage like a window of sexuality. Her black stockings and optimal earrings didn't help in subsiding the cesspool of objectification. Rebecca wasn't content in letting her healthy midriff and breasts exposed to the world.

Her consternation was mostly directed toward her parents with the memory of them grinning from ear to ear as they handed this to her. Now she understood why. Once they return from their vacation, Rebecca swore to have their heads on a silver platter.

The alerting sound of the school bell disrupted her train of thought. The floor shook as the hyperactive students exited their respective classrooms. Rebecca wasn't ready to reveal herself to the others, especially in this particular manner. She could stay here to abscond from the humiliation, but she knew she'd be in trouble if the teachers caught her.

Oh, the misery she felt was unrivaled. If the others wore the same thing, then maybe it wouldn't be that bad...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pronton (UN: pronton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2285321-Ladies-Room