*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932796-Shrunken-Adventures-in-Medieval-Times/cid/1876404-Bar-Wench-Wendelin-Wendy-Path
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932796
After crossing a "sorcerer" at a renaissance fair, you're shrunk and sent back in time...
This choice: Bar Wench Wendelin (Wendy) Path  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bar Wench Wendelin (Wendy) Path

    by: Unknown
Am I dreaming you thought to yourself. I must have gotten drunk at the bar but something's not right why is everything big. You stood up and as soon as you get you bearings you got ran over by a damp cloth. "Hey" you yelled up to the gigantic person. Then you realized something important judging from your surroundings your about six inches tall. You thought the woman was a new employee but you were mistaken. "Hey lady, you know what happened. She was coming at you with the cloth for a second run when she noticed you. "My word, what in gods name are you?" She was both shocked and intrigued by your presence. "Look I was working here then I made fun of some goofy looking wizard what's the time?" Still puzzled she brought her face closer to you. We'll as far as her breasts would let her they almost flattened you then and there each one was as big as a house compared to you. "I'd say it's just past noon? I have never seen thy'n imp at this establishment before? Is it your sorcery which cause my bust to grow so?" You'd heard enough medieval talk to drive you crazy. "Look cut the medieval crap and speak normally I'm not in the mood. Does my stature look like I'm happy?" She then began to poke and pride you with her finger. "Why art imps bigger where thee come from?" You were becoming frustrated. "What year is it? And you better not be lying." She picked you up and went to the window. This defiantly wasn't the same place. "Thine year is 1555. Did thee have too much to drink?" You couldn't take it and began to cry on her hand. "No this isn't happening, no internet, no cars, no tv." She then gently patted you on the head. "Why doth thee feel so sad" you told her your story but she didn't quite understand. "Well it was most interesting speaking with thee, creature but I have to get back to work." She then nonchalantly placed you I between her breasts and went back to work.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You fall out from her boobs.

2. She takes you home.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932796-Shrunken-Adventures-in-Medieval-Times/cid/1876404-Bar-Wench-Wendelin-Wendy-Path