*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Block
  2. Kaiju Disarming Plant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1693962-A-Block
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1962671
Can a human girl survive in a mental hospital for giant monsters
This choice: North Door - Block A  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Block

    by: Unknown
You run under the door to the North to travel down Block A, shivering as you do so. You look ahead to see the rooms in the hallway and remember that there were five monsters that represented the elements of wood, water, fire, earth and air and one monster that didn’t fit into any of the categories.

The first of them was the only monster in the entire hospital to not be an adult. Her name was Kerry and she was a weredeer. She had anorexia and refused to eat anything no matter what. Her worried parents sent her to Dr. West to try and get her appetite back. But Kerry is one patient you hope isn’t cured anytime soon because if she gets her appetite back, she’ll be eating humans again.

The second monster was a water element monster called Ranru, an enormous werefrog under the delusion that she’s a ninja. It’s hard to tell whether or not she’s in her room or not given how fast she can move off the walls. You hated frogs and this one was so big that you were the fly. Her tongue was so fast that you could be outside one second and in her stomach the neck.

Monster number 3 in this part of the K.D.P. was Cassandra, a werebat. You heard that Cassandra got into an accident at work that left her with a head injury that left her with the mentality of a 5-year old. Cassandra was now just like a child, a five hundred foot tall child. But that delusional bat was still dangerous. You could imagine her playing with you as if you were a doll and manhandling your entire body. Just the thought was horrifying.

The fourth A-Blocker was Mira, one of the six regular monsters to escape and be escorted back by Roxy and Stephen. For a big monster made of clay, she acted a lot like Chicken Little. She thought the sky was going to fall and strike her dead. In fact, she slept under her bed instead of on top like she should. She was intimidating, but you were less afraid of her then the other monsters because she didn’t even eat humans. In fact, you don’t know if she even needs to eat.

Then there was the most psychopathic monster in A-Block, Phoebe, a harpy with the appearance and powers of a phoenix. You couldn’t understand her because most of the time, instead of speaking, she laughed like a maniac. The woman loved to set fires and if something was flammable she’d want her hands on it. You yourself were a pyrophobic and Phoebe’s habit of setting humans on fire even made it worse.

But there was one more A-Block monster you knew about named Onihime. Onihime was a Japanese ogress who was in a car accident. Her hippocampus (the part of the brain, not the monster species) was damaged and now she’s incapable of remembering anything. Unfortunately she forgot that she and her husband were human friendly and since she saw that she was an ogre, she assumed she was a predator. Onihime’s husband asked Dr. West to take a look at her after she tried to eat their human neighbors. It was definitely a bad idea to be anywhere near a hungry ogre.

Suddenly you hear loud footsteps and gasp. A guard was coming. From the demonic neigh you’re filled with dread. It could only be one monster, Tress, that horrible shishi. Tress has been lusting for humans since her qilin girlfriend broke up with her and you just had to be a girl. Tress thinks you’re her girlfriend now and shows it by keeping you in places you’d rather avoid. One time you were stuck where the sun don’t shine on her for three hours straight. But you’d rather be anywhere on that Chinese lion horror than in her stomach because if you don’t give in to her love, Tress is going to swallow you whole.

But that statue was coming fast and you were scared to death. “Oh Sylvie! Sylvia! Where are you? Don’t be shy, I know you broke out just to be with little old me.” As she comes forward, Charlene shakes her monster sized hips and you’re more terrified than ever. “Come on out sweetie,” says the living statue as she shakes her rear. “I have your favorite hiding spot all warmed up. Oh Sylvia!”

You see the six rooms with the six monster inmates waiting inside and gulp. It was risky going in with one of those psychos but you’re scared to death of Tress. As that guardian lion horror comes forward, you duck under a door and into a room. But who are you stuck with?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kerry the Weredeer

2. Ranru the Werefrog

3. Cassandra the Werebat

4. Mira the Golem

5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
infinity421 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1693962-A-Block