*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh hewwo! Tak here!
  2. Who's going to the party?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720422-Oh-hewwo-Tak-here
by zsaag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969707
It's time for Halloween. But what do you wear? Better yet, what happens?
This choice: Tak  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh hewwo! Tak here!

    by: zsaag
Tak looked about as he walked inside the strange store. With a name like In the Name of Love he would have thought there would be more sex related items on the walls to be honest.
At his odd height, he stood out in most groups, but then again he adapted to most people he hung around with.
The elderly women grinned from ear to ear as she saw the young man enter her store. "Ah welcome welcome!" She jumped down from her chair and moved over to him. "I see, what did you sent here for, something special?"
Tak mearly nodded as he smiled to her, trying to be polite to the women. Lord knows she was older then his grandmother! "Yes Miss, something that will make me stand out at my friends party tonight."
"Oh yes, lots of costumes to stand out!" She beamed, moving around the store she looked at him, then got an idea. "But no ordinary costume will do for you! No no!" She chuckled, digging behind the counter.
He liked the sound of that. "Really? Something special? Something exciting?"
She grinned pulling out a plain white box from under the counter. "You need this!"
"What is it?"
"This is what you need. Perfect costume." She waved her hand in the air.
He leaned over the counter, looking at the strange box as his curiosity started to get the better of him. "How much?!"
"Fifty dollar."
His eyes went wide at this price. "Fifty dollars!?"
Nodding the women crossed her arms. "You want or not?"
Against his better judgment, his need to know got the better of him. "Deal!" He slapped the money down and took off with the box.
At home though, what he found inside was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Why is this...

*Noteb*
2. Dear lord what the...

*Noteb*
3. Why on earth...

*Noteb*
4. Who would wear...

*Noteb*
5. There is no way...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zsaag (UN: e43rty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zsaag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720422-Oh-hewwo-Tak-here