*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1775407-Mary-wears-you-to-the-party-but-doesnt-notice-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Mary wears you to the party, but doesnt notice your struggles.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mary wears you to the party, but doesnt notice ...

    by: Kentwolf
you listened to the sounds of your girlfriend getting ready, she turned the volume of her music up and began singing along with it as she changed, all you could see was a shade of pink and odd shadow shapes as she moved, you wondered how you were going to get out of this prank of Gary's. Mary was completely oblivious to the tiny squirming of the bra lying on her bed as she stripped out her casual clothes, she grabbed her party dress and slipped it on, as she zipped it up she noticed it was loose. with a sigh she realises she had bought it while trying on her new bra and her chest was a bit too small for it to fit properly without it.

she unclipped her bra and slipped it off, grabbing your prison in one hand and slipped her arms into the straps, singing along with her music, she fitted the bra in place then clipped it together at the back. you hoped she would feel your struggles now but she kept bobbing about to the music, masking your attempts. you were pulled taut against her breasts as she clipped the bra shut, lessening your movements even more. you took up more room than the old gel had so you were making her breasts look even bigger, your girlfriend was an early bloomer as it was.

Mary zipped the dress up and smiled at how tight it fit her chest, she wished Jack could see it, it made her look sexy, little did she know, you were experiencing the sexy dress in a different way. the dress crushed down on her now padded chest and crushed you more. she finally stopped bobbing to do her hair in the mirror and you tried to struggle for your life, but to your horror, the crushing on both sides had squished you tightly. you couldn't budge at all.

you felt her hand brush over you outside her dress and then felt her moving again as she headed out her room ready for the party finally. Mary smiled as she admired her reflection but pouted when she realised how much you would have complimented her if you were here. she sighed, making her chest squeeze against the satin of her dress and then headed down to head to the party.

you feel the vibrations of the car journey the whole way. if you wern't a goopy gel right now you would have thrown up from motion sickness. you listened to Gary laughing and Mary punching him in the arm, she thought he was laughing about throwing you out a window, but he could tell by her bigger chest that she was wearing you. he thought it was hilarious that you were trapped and being tortured by Mary with her competly oblivious. he knew how much she loved to dance to music, especially at parties. you would be bouncing a lot....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1775407-Mary-wears-you-to-the-party-but-doesnt-notice-