*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Herm 2
  2. Special Show Volunteer
  3. Welcome to the Club!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977987-The-Cocksnack/cid/1933997-Herm-2
by Diver
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1977987
A famous strip club whose employees and patrons risk ending up as piles of sticky cum.
This choice: Herm 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Herm 2

    by: Huron
Lucy Janner is an undergraduate student majoring in Art. She had been described as "the new Warhol" by her tutor but she hardly cared. College was a time for experimenting and seeking new horizons. The Cocksnack was certainly a new horizon. Lucy had been here twice before, somehow avoiding becoming someone's next vinegar stoke but she had finally realised what she truly wanted. It wasn't art, and it wasn't experimentation. The rat race wasn't for her, oh no. She was the one to decide how she lived and died. Here, at The Cocksnack, she would be rendered into cum and used up however someone wished. It made her hard just thinking about what she was going to do tonight.

Molly had travelled far to be at The Cocksnack tonight. She had been hired for a last performance on the stage and her husband would be recompensed well, the money allowing him to pay for a surrogate mother to be fertilised by Molly's sperm. She almost said no over the phone but when the matter of payment came up, she soon changed her mind. And it wasn't like she hadn't fantasised about this before...

Ursula, a broad woman with curves in the right places, knew that she would be heavy going for her devourer tonight. She stood well over six foot four, had hands like pan handles and was hung like a horse. Her counterpart was Stephanie Platt, one of the less well known performers at The Cocksnack and quite a petite young thing, too. Ursula grinned at Ms. Platt's stage name, Miss Splatter, and wondered if she could really cockvore the big woman with her obviously average tool. If Stephanie wasn't up to the job, Ursula certainly was.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Huron (UN: huron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Diver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977987-The-Cocksnack/cid/1933997-Herm-2