*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1872801-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1983560
A major medical breakthrough allows for people to rent out their life
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

other

    by: The Head Swapper
George's vision slowly began to return, but he struggled to focus his vision. He could see a form holding a clip board and taking notes down on paper. George decided to speak up, "Where am I?"

George's vision eventually returned and he saw a woman in a lab coat examining the clip board. She looked at George and smiled,

"Why hello there Mr. Hulls! Glad to see you're awake. Welcome to Chicago!" the nurse told George.

"Chicago?" George questioned..."Why Am I in Chicago? I thought I'd end up back home in Texas?"

The woman smiled, "Part of the policy you agreed t. You agreed to switch at random so here you are."

George began to understand. Accepting the fact that he was now in Chicago George glanced down at his body. What he saw was shocking. Below his very male 38 year old head was the body of a 20 something busty asian woman! George's stomach sank as he saw his long supple legs emerging from a short pleated mahogany skirt. Above the mahogany skirt was a black cleavage revealing top with a white see through blouse around it.

"Why the hell am I a woman?" George asked the doctor.

"Well Mr. Hulls, you agreed to our random policy. As a random policy member you are switched every month with a fellow random member. This month it appears that you are switched with Mrs. Chang. She is 25 and from East China."

George could hardly believe what he was hearing. A woman? This wasn't right. He couldn't do this.

"So what do I do now?" George asked, still shocked at what had just happened.

"Well you now assume the life of Mrs. Chang. She left the following instructions for your time as her... You are a mail order bride from China. You are married to John Winters. Your first task as Mrs. Chang will be to sexually please Mr. Winters. Your second task will be to prepare dinner and clean the house. In the mornings you will prepare breakfast. When your husband leaves for work you will go shopping for new clothes. You shall clean the house during the day and then prepare dinner awaiting your husbands return to work. Whatever your husband asks, you shall do."

"You;ve got to be kidding me!" George exclaimed after hearing the instructions. "I can't do that!"

The doctor once again explained the NewLife policy, "If you don't do this, you will lose your membership."

George weighed his options, but he knew that he couldn't afford another membership so he reluctantly accepted. The doctor handed George a packet of information about his new body and his new life. In addition she handed George a pair of black high heeled boots.

"What are these?" George questioned.

"Mrs. Chang wore those here and took them off prior to the procedure"

"Great" George muttered.

George unzipped the boots and used his manicured hands to slide them over his smooth legs. The doctor helped George stand up and handed him what was apparently his purse.

George slid the purse over his shoulder and was escorted to the lobby of the office.

"We'll see you in a month Mrs. Chang" The doctor told George as he left.

George stepped outside into the cool Chicago air and signaled a taxi to take him to his new husband.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To home

*Noteb*
2. A conversation with the cab driver

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1983560-Rental-Life/cid/1872801-other