*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1785258-In-her-clothing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: You two climb into a piece of her clothing and make out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In her clothing?

    by: ReducedExpectations
Liz looks down at the ground and says "You know what would be kinda hot? If we could crawl into a piece of my clothing and have some fun!" You were all ears for this plan and said "Uh... Yeah! That sounds great! Where do you want to do this?" She smiles and says "Come with me, i know just what would make this whole experience so much hotter!" She takes you by the hand and walks you under her humongous shirt, into the pile of clothes she shrunk into. You can smell her perfume all around you from the fabric of her shirt and it's driving you crazy. You kind of wish you could take her right here, but she's obviously got someplace else in mind. "Okay, right there. I want to make love to you in there." You stop for a moment to take it in, and then smile back at her, saying "Okay, let's do it!" Where was she pointing to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her bra?

2. Her panties?

*Noteb*
3. Her sock?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1785258-In-her-clothing