*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1782501-Lets-get-small
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: "Let's get small!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Let's get small!"

    by: ReducedExpectations
You both go up to her room to play around with the gun in private, and Liz closes the door. She walks up to you and tells you "Stand up. I want to try something." You stand up and she puts her arms around you, she gives you a kiss and before you can tell what's happening, you feel your body falling towards the ground. Liz seems to be doing the same, as she shrinks into her clothing as well. You are both seperated by the huge folds of cloth and you wait until you've stopped getting smaller to push your way out of the tent-sized shirt that's covering you. You make it to the surface and look up at Liz's huge furniture in awe. "Oh my god, we're... wer'e so fucking small! The gun must have made us like two inches, at the most!" You make the trek over to Liz's oversized t shirt and find her naked form shivering in the neckhole of the shirt. "God, i'm FREEZING! I should have used the gun to shrink down some little sweaters or something before we did this!" You laugh at her joke and pick her up, giving her a hug. "This is awesome! We're like bugs! We can use the gun to get a little larger if you wanted." You turn to face Liz again, but her jaw is wide open and her eyes have started to tear up. "I... I don't think that's going to be possible, honey..." You turned to see what she was talking about and there you saw the size ray directly in front of the two stacks of clothing, and it's the same size it was when you were shot in the first place. There's no way the two of you could use your tiny bodies to get back to normal now. Liz is shaking her head in shock as she says "Shit! It's still so big! I... I thought it would shrink with us! Oh man, we're gonna be stuck like this forever!" You give Liz a hug and say "No, no, we'll figure out how to get back to normal soon enough. It'll all work out. Let's just... enjoy being small for a second. This is really weird!" Liz stops freaking out and looks up at her gigantic bed and says "You know, it is... i never looked around... god, this is so fucking cool!" You both look into each other's eyes and kiss. Liz closes her eyes and says "Okay... so we're both really small. What should we do first?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1782501-Lets-get-small