*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1790614-An-Ant-on-her-Toe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: Bug-sized!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An Ant on her Toe

    by: ReducedExpectations
Your jaw drops as you watch your unbelievably huge girlfriend step over towards you. Her footsteps have gotten much slower and less forceful since you shrank, and for good reason. She doesn't want to accidentally step on you if you've moved a little bit from your position on the floor. You would yell up to her to tell her where you are, but you realize that you are the size of a flea and even the fibers of her carpet are taller than you. She wouldn't be able to see you unless she was looking directly at you. This is confirmed when you see her massive pale foot raise into the air and block out the light from above. You start to get worried as the foot gets closer and closer to your position, but you are too petrified out of fear to move. You just close your eyes and feel a large crash all around you. When you open your eyes, you are surrounded on three sides by tall pillars of pink flesh. This gives you an all-too real description of how tiny you are... your girlfriend has you trapped in the space between her big and second toes. You think this is all just an incredible bit of luck until you hear giggling above you. You look up to see your girlfriend staring down at you, her eyes miles above yours but still just as pretty from this distance. "SORRY FOR SCARING YOU LIKE THAT, BUT IF I REACHED DOWN WITH MY FINGERS FOR YOU, I MIGHT CRUSH YOU BY ACCIDENT... I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE A BETTER IDEA." You are startled by the pink pillar's sudden movement as she laughs above you, wiggling her toes in excitement. You wait for the massive toes to stop moving before standing back to your feet. "I CAN'T SEE YOU VERY WELL IN THE CARPET, SO I NEED YOU TO CLIMB TO HIGHER GROUND. LIKE SAY... MY TOENAIL?" You feel as if the world is crashing around you as Liz bends down to get a closer look at your tiny body between her toes. A smirk crosses her lips as her eyes narrow to focus on you. "... I'M WAITING..." You don't waste another second and using the ridges of her skin, you effortlessly scale up the side of her big toe. You are almost thrown off by a powerful laugh from the heavens, but hang on through sheer force of will. You think for a second that your tiny body might be tickling her but it's something even more degrading than that... "OH MY GOD... I CAN'T EVEN FEEL YOU CLIMB MY FOOT! IF I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE THERE, I'D THINK YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF TOE LINT!" You use the frustration of your size as well as the strange excitement you're getting from the smell of Liz's foot sweat and lotion all around you to get where you needed to go. Hoisting yourself on top of her big toe, you lay down in exhaustion on the rigid nail, looking up at the goddess. She's biting her lip giggling as she whispers down to you "I CAN SEE YOU NOW, TINY LITTLE BOYFRIEND. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS GUN. I CAN ALREADY TELL." The ball's in her court now, what does she want to do first with her shrunken boyfriend?

You have the following choices:

1. She wants you to walk all over her

2. She wants you to worship her

3. She wants to put you... somewhere.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1790614-An-Ant-on-her-Toe