*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827534-in-her-pocket
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2000427
Reuploaded from the grave
This choice: in her pocket!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

in her pocket!

    by: Sam Gamgee
Hermione shoves the 1 inch tall guy into her shirt pocket. She then rolls down the window of the car to talk to her friend. "Hello, Priscilla. How are you today." She asks with a smile. "Oh I'm just fine. My parents have brought me to the mall to get some new clothes. What are you doing in your car alone?" Asks Priscilla. "Oh well, we came to the mall to do a bit of shopping too, but I wasn't feeling very well and came out to the car." Hermione replies. Priscilla looks at her funny. Kyle starts to squirm in Hermione's pocket. He doesn't know what's going on and just wants to get out. Hermione sees Priscilla looking in the direction of her pocket. "What do you have in your pocket Hermione?" She asks. Oh Its just a mouse I found running around the lot here." Hermione lies and places her hand against her pocket. Priscilla looks a bit shocked and then says.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Oh, gross! See you later!

*Noteb*
2. Aww, can I see?

*Noteb*
3. Let me see it, I'll kill it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Gamgee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827534-in-her-pocket