*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Puts him in her backpack
  2. Hermione's Wrath
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827531-Puts-him-in-her-backpack
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2000427
Reuploaded from the grave
This choice: Puts him in her backpack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Puts him in her backpack

    by: Sam Gamgee
Snatching the guy up, Hermione decides to shove him into the backpack she had been carrying around with her. She had to think and she had to move even quicker. Grabbing the bottle, she realized all of the potion had been sucked up from the floor and the bottle was completely dry! Oh crap. She thought.

She stood to her feet and threw her backpack over her shoulder before darting out of the store... her parents followed quickly behind her, relentless to ask twenty questions... Did you find something? Where are you going? What's wrong?

But Hermione couldn't think of anything but the effects of the potion... it finally worked. Not to mention the proof in her backpack that she just had to get home and investigate. Then the thoughts of what she could do to this boy... get a payback for knocking her down in the mall. Yeah, that should be interesting.

"I'll be in the car!" She screams from behind her and the mall doors close.

The car.. she had to get to the car... to a closed space where she could wrap her hands around her new toy...

The car door closes behind her and her fingers run along the zipper. (to anyone... had there been anyone around to see her, she would have appeared to be a shoplifter... but this is my daydream.)

She wrapped his tiny body around her hand in a fist. He jerked at her touch and tried to get away from her... but that did no use.
She pulled him out and un-cupped her hands to reveal her now prized possession. He looked exactly like he did in the store... only... but only an inch tall.

A smile ran her thin lips... and she watched him shake in fear and confusion. He tried to scream but all she heard were little squeaks as if she had trapped a mouse.

The car door opened unexpectedly and Hermione felt the tug of the back pack as it left her lap. Standing outside the door was her best friend... but she couldn't let her see what she had.

So, she stashed the boy...


You have the following choices:

1. in her pocket!

2. Down her pants

*Noteb*
3. In the car

4. Tosses him away!

5. something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Gamgee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827531-Puts-him-in-her-backpack