*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827536-Down-her-pants
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2000427
Reuploaded from the grave
This choice: Down her pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Down her pants

    by: Sam Gamgee
Hermione not knowing what to do shoves the one inch tall guy down the front of her pants. All of a sudden Kyles laying against this giant girls lower belly. All that separates him from her bare skin is the fabric of her pink panties. Hermione gets out of the car to chat with her friend. As she stands up Kyle feels himself sliding down. He quickly grabs hold of the waist band of Hermione's panties. Using all of his strength he tries to climb up. He guesses that if he falls down her pants leg he could be killed. He can hear the two girls chatting through her clothes, but can't make out what they are saying. He is able to swing his leg up onto the elastic waistband. He then manages to straddle the waistband, by bracing himself against her warm belly. He knows that if he falls into her panties that would be almost as bad as falling down her pants leg. Hermione can feel him moving around down in her pants and realizes that, that might not have been the best place to hide him. As he tries to maintain his balance Hermione's friend tells her something very funny which causes her to start laughing. She laughs so hard that her belly shakes and this causes Kyle to flip over and into her panties. Kyle finds himself inside of the giant girls panties right in front of her pussy. All of a sudden Hermione stops laughing, her eyes get very big, her face turns bright red, and she gasps. Her friend looks at her and asks. "Hermione? Is something the matter?" Hermione still very shocked about where the little man has fallen, just looks up at her friend and says. "I just remembered that I have to call my grandparents. If it's alright for me to call you later, I need to do that right now. It's my grandmother's birthday. " Umm alright, I guess I will talk to you tonight. Bye." Says Hermione's friend as she heads away. Hermione watches her friend walk away and then slowly turns around and slowly opens the car door. She slowly crawls inside very careful not to get the tiny man wedged between her legs. As she sits down...

You have the following choices:

1. Her parents arrive

2. Kyle Slips even more

3. She pulls him out

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sam Gamgee (UN: hatband at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Gamgee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000427-Hermione-Grangers-Shrunken-Toy/cid/1827536-Down-her-pants