*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011789-Yu-Gi-Oh-Breast-Expansion--fetishes/cid/3289770-Anna-Kaboom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2011789
An erotic story of B.E & many other fetishes around any girls from Yu-Gi-Oh! multiverse.
This choice: Anna Kaboom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Anna Kaboom

    by: o.o
So you decided to go for Anna Kaboom, not a bad choice. Alright here we go!


Heartland was at peace like always and everyone's lives were usually safe but one girl named Anna would wake up and pick violence towards a guy named Yuma.
"Good morning world! It's time for me to go after Yuma and get my revenge... and maybe go on a date..."
She blushes and hops on her cannon and flies away from her home. Due to years of practice, she drives her cannon like a bike, scanning for Yuma, not noticing that her top doesn't fit like usual. She was always a bit top heavy due to her Double D cup breasts but she could feel her zipper unable to go all the way up, forcing her to reveal some cleavage. Once she found Yuma with Tori, she was locked onto her target.
"Alright Yuma... you're all... mine?"
Her zipper from her top was going down, revealing more cleavage, like her breasts grown an extra cup size. Due to the fact she went out in a rush, she wasn't exactly wearing a bra. She felt a bit conflicted but didn't want to miss Yuma this time. What should she do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 o.o (UN: osornio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeFrenchFox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2011789-Yu-Gi-Oh-Breast-Expansion--fetishes/cid/3289770-Anna-Kaboom