*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918647-He-decides-to-go-to-the-mall-and-see-if-the-rin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2025786
Teen finds an alien artifact that can swap traits, but can have dangerous side effects.
This choice: He decides to go to the mall and see if the ring really works.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He decides to go to the mall and see if the rin...

    by: DrZaaijer
"Wow, this is so cool," James thought as he walked to the mall. "I can swap anything and do lots of other stuff." James decided he wanted to test the ring out, but he didn't want to test it out on his family or friends and he certainly didn't want to test it out on himself. It wasn't that he wondered if it wouldn't work, that wasn't a problem. But what if it did work and he couldn't return things to normal or people freaked. It would be best to do a little test with strangers who couldn't possible know that he made the swap. James also decided to make a little swap, at first nothing big like some sort of body part. He knew he could make mental swaps but since these were strangers how was he supposed to know the real tendencies of the people around him. So he had decided that his first swap would be a small somewhat physical swap that no one else would notice.

Looking around at the people so many ideas of what to swap came to his mind. But he disregarded each for one reason or the other. Mostly they were either to big or he really couldn't tell if it had worked. Do women always walk all that differently from men? Finally it hit upon him, the type of swap he should do is a simple clothing swap between two friends of similar builds. He would make them unaware anything had happened and everyone else wouldn't notice or care. James set out to find a couple of women/girls who were together and one was wearing pants and one was wearing a dress or skirt. This would be unmistakeable and only he would know. Since they would be of similar builds he wouldn't even have to adjust the size of the clothing. He wanted to do as little as possible since this was his first attempt.

Finally he saw them, two girls one in leggings and a long shirt and one in a pretty but casual floral dress 'perfect' he thought. One of the girls was a bit taller than the other, maybe 2 and a half or three inches, but that shouldn't make a difference So the skirt that came down to the knee on the tall girl would be slightly below the knee on the short girl and the short girls leggings would stop closer to the calf than the ankle. It was perfect.

James concentrated and it was done. He looked up and it was true, the shorter girl was now the one wearing the dress and the tall girl had on the leggings all seemed fine. He decided to follow the girls for a while to make sure they didn't notice anything. What James didn't think about was their bras. For the shorter girl even though the cup size fit, the straps of her new bra were too long, she kept pulling her straps back up her shoulders. For the tall girl it was worse since her bra didn't extend down past her boobs anymore. It was uncomfortable. The tall girl suggested they go to the ladiesroom so she could adjust her bra.

James was overjoyed the TSAR worked. He decided to make another test.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918647-He-decides-to-go-to-the-mall-and-see-if-the-rin