*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/2243749-James-decides-on-a-bigger-test-between-strangers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2025786
Teen finds an alien artifact that can swap traits, but can have dangerous side effects.
This choice: James decides on a bigger test between strangers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

James decides on a bigger test between strangers

    by: Hanko
Author's Note: The following chapters will be based off of this photo:

http://www.zoochandise.com/liara/foodcou...

Please view the photo, and choose your victims. Your chapter must swap people from this photo only, and please end each chapter with a selection of more victims. You must use these end victims in the next chapter but feel free to swap them in any way.

James looked to the lower left corner of the food court and saw a mother with short hair and her son trailing closely behind her. She had on a light pink skirt and matching jacket with a white trank top underneath. "Hmmm" James though as they got closer. Trying to keep is swaps small and un-noticable he came up with an idea. "No one will notice here but her husband sure will when she gets home." James said using the TSAR.

He had placed in their minds, that they were wearing each other's underwear. The mother now felt extremely awkward as she felt the silk of her son's nylon panties riding up her butt. James laughed as she stopped to feel her bra.

The son looked up at his mother with terror in his eyes. "Mom what's going on?!" He yelled as he started to undo his jeans. "These are your boxers!"

"Shhhh" his mother hissed as she pulled them into a quite corner. "I don't know what's going on but this is horrible." She said as she carefully pulled her son's panties down under her skirt. "Here Kyle, find a rest room and put your panties on then hurry back with my boxers."

Kyle discretely took his white and purple flower panties from his mother. "Fine, but what about my bra?!" He questioned his mom.

She fumbled and snapped a few straps but she was able to hand it off to her son. "Now go quick. I'll be waiting here."

Kyle took off quickly to the nearest restroom, as James sat in aw at what he just witnessed. "Amazing!" He yelled then focused on the nearby female mall attended dressed in all black...

You have the following choices:

1. The mall attendant

*Noteb*
2. Follow Kyle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hanko (UN: zooot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/2243749-James-decides-on-a-bigger-test-between-strangers