*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1920890-James-swaps-back-his-mothers-breasts-at-th
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2025786
Teen finds an alien artifact that can swap traits, but can have dangerous side effects.
This choice: James swaps back his mother's breasts at the last second, but keeps the vagina.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

James swaps back his mother's breasts at th...

    by: Saracen1187
Perhaps it was the added pressure from his annoying sister being in the room, but James was able to make the swap. He felt his mammaries rapidly dwindling away and his shirt flattened against his chest as it returned to it's normal proportions. And just in time to, for Audrey looked at James again and this time noticed his disheveled shirt. "Tuck your shirt in bro, I don't wanna see your hairy belly." She spat in typical fashion.

"Oh sorry to offend sis." James responded, lifting his shirt so that all his torso was visible to Audrey. She grimaced and averted her eyes... after a second or two. "Eww!" She said, but she at that age where she was always trying to see boys' torsos, or 'other things'. Except her brother's 'things' of course. His torso was fine though. She left the room, and that left James and Eric staring at each other.

"Dude... THAT... was great timing." Eric smirked, gesturing to his friend's chest.

"I know right, I guess I really didn't want Audrey seeing me with mom's tits." James chuckled.

Eric laid back on James' bed, then crossed his feet. "So now what? You're gonna have to be careful how you use that thing." He advised.

James nodded, but said nothing. He still had his mom's vagina between his legs, a fact that Eric was unaware of. And the whole incident of growing his mom's breasts had excited him a little. He could feel a slight moistness 'down below'. He fidgeted a little, but not so much as to attract Eric's attention.

"I think we should lay off using this again for now." James eventually mumbled, as he held up his hand and studied the ring on his finger.

"Normally I'd be for having fun with it. But... seeing you with boobs... kinda ruined it for me." Eric admitted, smirking at his friend.

"They felt good." James responded.

Eric rolled his eyes. "I'm sure they did. But dude... your mom's?" He muttered.

"Yeah I know, it's a little weird. Hey maybe I'll take Audrey's instead, I could hide them a lot better." He then joked. Eric laughed in unison with James, then the two settled down to doing more 'regular' stuff, chatting about school and playing video games until dinner was ready.

You have the following choices:

1. James' mind wanders.

*Noteb*
2. Time for another 'attempt' on Eric.

*Noteb*
3. A family dinner.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1920890-James-swaps-back-his-mothers-breasts-at-th