*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3027137-Confession-and-realisations
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Confess to Jenny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Confession and realisations

    by: MrXD
You strolled with the redhead that made sure nobody was around.
"Come on James, what's happening I can tell there's definately something off! Why are you acting so...Weird and letting Denise and Candice humiliate you like that?! " Your cute friend asked, warming your hearth as you realised that some people still do care about you.
You couldn't deliver her all the story though, how could she still show empathy to your person if you just told her how much of a foot pervert you are? There was no way she could ever take you seriously after that you thought.
"Well, Jen I trust you but you have to promise me to keep it as a secret alright?"
"Hm... If that's what you want I won't say a word ok" She just answered, looking all the more intrigued.
"Basically, Denise and Candice setted me up, with staged videos, they blackmailed me into serving Candice and giving Denise my old post"
"What?! How? James, they can't have such a case on you to make you give up everything to them like that, I mean come on, I saw Candice boss you around as if you're their slave and you look like you won't move a finger against her!" Hearing Jenny unknowingly saying the position you begged Candice to be at made you shiver a little in shame but at least as bitchy as the brune receptionist might be she hadn't said a word.
"Well, that'll sound weird and even I can't understand how much of a fool I was to fall in their trap... Basically, they made videos of me ... And... And..." Your voice slowly turned brittle as you realised that you were taking a decisive step " Candice forced me to lick her feet and I did like an idiot while she filmed it, since then I haven't been able to find the strenght to face her... "

You remained silent a second seeing Jenny made round eyes from the news, she shook her head a little and spoke again, you could hear in her voice she tried to remain calm and reassuring but you already regretted giving those clues.
" Well...I wasn't... expecting that..." She first stated before continuing. " I mean, James, wow... You really licked Candice feet? How could she have forced you into that?! That's not all right? You would never have first, do that... Plus, let her film it all the more right?!" As hard as she tried to remain calm, she appeared more and more stressed.
"Well actually you'll think it's dumb but...he.." You scratched your head trying to think of a reason but couldn't find something decent. " They drug me with something since I couldn't remember it!"
"Oh my god, we should see the police! We can't let them do that to you!" Her voice started to get louder so you hushed in fear to be heard.
"No no! Don't do anything please, just keep it as a secret for now! I swear it'll be best! Please let me some times to find dirt on them and turn the tables!"
Jenny crossed her arms and after a few second spoke again. "James...Let me help you, I'll speak with Candice, surely we can find an agreement."
"No don't! Please! Just don't! I promised them not to tell anyone, please Jenny, just act like nothing happened for now I beg you!"
Jenny made a frustrated face before agreeing. Then glancing at the clock you noticed it was exactly the last minute to be back at Denise's desk.
"Crap it's time, sorry I have to go!" You exclaimed before rushing back, letting the redhead behind as she looked you running in the corridors to bring Denise her coffee on time.

Entering her room you handed Denise her cup and she snapped it from your hands making a grin. "Good boy~ You managed to be on time for once! Looks like being my coffee boy suits you better than a seller. " She said, smirking mockingly at your ashamed face.
The mean brune woman took a sip and pointed under her desk. "Boy, go to your place, under my desk on all four like the dog you are while your boss consume her coffee and relaxes!" she then ordered in a plummy patronising voice.
Without a word you complained and felt her two feet land on your back.
You heard someone arrive and didn't move a muscle in fear of being heard, last thing you want is someone seeing you like that.

It was a female voice but you couldn't get who the owner was, she sounded rather young. "Hi Denise, you wanted to see me?" She asks.
"Yeah I just wanted to let you know that now I'm manager I can't tutor you anymore so James will be doing that now." You heard Denise say, making you realise that it might be the young little brune Michelle if you recalled properly. She had just arrived a few weeks ago and worked as a seller to validate her diploma.
"James?! Isn't that the guy who was demoted or something?! Oh please no, can't I have someone else I heard he's the worst!" Her voice sounded afraid and pleading. Denise mocking laughter annoyed you so bad at this point, you couldn't look at her face, how could have your reputation worsened so much in such a short time?
"Well, I'll admit that you've already done more sales this morning he did in two days but I'm not afraid for your performances, you've proved to work greatly the last weeks and that's mostly formal."
"Okay..." Her voice sounded disappointed. And she finally left.
"Hey foot stool, look at me!" Denise ordered as soon as Michelle left. Looking at her proud smirking face grinning at you was so frustrating, yet, in this position, you couldn't deny she trully looked like the boss now...
"That's so funny everyone already see you as the loser you are! I can't believe it!" She opened her mouth to make a surprised exited mimic before laughing.
"Yeah.. I guess I can thank you and Candice for that..." You sarcastically said.
"Now you mention it, totally, yes, kiss my superior foot as you thank me " She expectedly lifted her foot to place it just under your mouth and giggled while you thanked her and kissed the top of her flattened foot.
"Look at you, this places suits you so well Jamesy, you should be kissing our feet everyday !" She mocked "Imagine how great it would be to have the trainee knowing how much of a freak you are? It would be so fun seeing her boss you like the loser you are! Ha ha!"
"We have a deal Denise, We agreed not to tell anyone about it."
Your mean boss rolled her eyes." Yeah, Yeah, you're saying that but I'm sure you'd enjoy licking her feet " She giggled.
You felt a bit embarrassed as it was admitedly true, but of course you wouldn't give her the pleasure of being right.
"I don't like licking everyone's feet, for example I prefer from a mile away Candice's ones than yours ok?" You answered seemingly pissed.
"Oh come on, I'm know you crave for my pretty feet! " She refuted you, her self confidence and high esteem or herself still annoyed you but she wasn't totally wrong there...
"No I don't, no offense but your feet are average, I'm definately not as crazy about them as you appear to think." You say peeking back up at her face.
Denise let out a pfft! Before bending forward to closen to distance between your two faces.
"Jamesy, you've litterally been caught, sniffing, your nose digged in my dirty two year old sport shoes! How can you deny you love them?" Now her proud and smug grin looked all the more humiliating as she was litterally face to face with you.
You flashed red from humiliation and lowered your head as she laughed then she freed you from under the desk.
Midday kicked in and you were about to eat alone.

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny and Candice wants to share a word

*Noteb*
2. Afternoon, tutoring the intern

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3027137-Confession-and-realisations